·Blood trails· (Pt. One)

A/N: I'll try to keep this short... I know that this is a one shot book for fluff... But then again, sometimes you have to break through your comfort zone to learn anything new (that's what led me to making these one shots in the first place). I wanted to try writing angst. I've never written any angst before, so this is gonna be most likely choppy, and not of my best work. Constructive criticism is very much appreciated :)

Present Day, somewhere near Canada.
Characters: Police officer Anti Williams, insane Dark Doom

A soft whistle rang through the dense woods. Scuttling creatures tried to take a peek at the man. This man that the mice and shrews were so curious about was on a mission. Well, he was on his own mission, and not a mission of good. Not good at all, for he was dragging a body. The body of Leighton Walker. A 17 year old boy who snuck vapes into school. A boy who used the latest slang and wore the latest trends. You could say he was in today's world, a school's typical bad boy.

The man had stalked Leighton three months prior before kidnapping him. His mother, a typical soccer mom, probably sat at home now getting ready to chew her son out for getting home so late. A smile spread across the man's face as he knew she wouldn't see her son ever again. Not alive anyway. Most likely at a closed casket funeral she would though. The man that had kidnapped Leighton would leave the poor boy completely unrecognizable.

A few miles more and the man had reached a small shack. He avoided the shack though and kept walking. He reached a flag pole, and right near it he uncovered some dirt with his foot. Leaning down, the man grabbed onto a small handle and pulled. Dirt fell off of the trap door as he pulled it open.

The man hefted Leighton over his shoulder and dropped him down the hatch. A loud thud rang out, and the unmistakable crunch of a bone. Soon after, the scream of a boy who had just broken his arm. The man laughed darkly and crawled down the ladder, closing the trap door behind himself. It was pitch black in the dank hole, and the man grabbed Leighton by the arm. He scream in agony and the man smiled sadistically, knowing he had grabbed the boys broken arm. He could feel the bone moving in unnatural ways beneath his fingers.

Leighton cried in anguish, screaming for the man to stop, asking why he was doing this. You get it, clichè movie shit. But oh, did the man love hearing the boy beg. Beg for the man to release him, beg him why, and beg him to just finish him off.

But the man wouldn't do that just yet. Oh no, he was just getting to the fun parts. The man had dragged the boy further to a large room. An orthodontist chair sat in the middle of it with carts surrounding. Different tools and weapons were laid upon them in precise order. The man may have been insane, but he didn't want clutter in his favorite room. The room in which he would slowly tear a person apart inch by inch. Both physically and mentally.

He grabbed Leighton by the neck and hefted him up into the chair. Getting quick to work, he strapped him down to the seat. Dirt stained the boys face, showing where his tears had fallen. Small cuts lined his face from the shrubbery of the woods, and the man found the blood to look absolutely divine.

Leighton whimpered as he watched the man go over to wash his hands in a small sink. The boy thought of possible ways out. One that he knew he could do was to stall the man by striking up a conversation. "U-uh hey, dude. What's your name?" He asked, and it came out more weaker than he would have liked.

The man's head shot up, and hummed quietly. He slipped on a pair of gloves and walked over to Leighton. "I'm Dark, Dark Doom. You're Leighton Walker, but why do names matter under these circumstances?" Leighton quietly gulped and shrugged as much as he could without getting a shooting pain. Dark smirked and flipped on a bright overhead light. Leighton flinched, his eyes suddenly sensitive.

He picked up a small scalpel and started to cut away at the boys shirt. "I've seen games like yours kid. Talk and stall the killer. But I'm good at multitasking, so keep talking... I like it when my victims are vocal." Leighton shivered as the cold metal of the sharp object touched his skin, but just barely. "How many people-" Dark cut him off. "I've killed 12 people. Three of them were teens like you, six of them were adults, two were elderly people, and one was a toddler. And let me tell you, did they ever die in the most of extravengant ways... I have amazing plans for you, Leighton. You're going to go out with a bang that I'll never forget." Dark had cut Leighton's shirt off and was now drawing patterns on his chest with a Sharpie.

More tears were pouring down the boys face now. He thought he'd never be in this type of situation. He was always the tough kid, the rich kid. The kid that got good grades because of his mother's threats to his teachers. Dark was staring down at him with an unemotional glare, but he had a look in his eyes, a certain kind of blood lust waiting to be let loose.

"Mister please... I'll give you what ever you want. I'll even sell you my brother!" Dark let out a booming laugh that rattled the boys ears. Dark abruptly stopped. "No. I can't let you go, it would mess with my plans."

The man finished drawing the patterns on Leighton's chest, and picked up a large carving knife. Leighton shook, sweat collected on his forehead. "Dude, please! STOP!" His pleads broke into screams as Dark cut along a dotted line, like sciccors cuting through paper. Blood welled along the wound, opening up a large red smile. Dark's mouth twitched as he cut more. He needed more, more blood. More screams. More bodies to fill the voices demands.

A huge cluttering sound made him stop cutting though. Dark grinned. Someone had come to save the boy... Another body to fill the demands would soon be laying at his feet.

To Be Continued...