·Moody·

Pink...

Those ever changing eyes. The same eyes that gave him hope, made him angry, or even sad, now stared into his with such compassion that he just wanted to melt. Anti's eyes were pink, meaning he was feeling flirtatious, and adventurous, possibly flustered. "Dark..." His voice was tired from just waking up. "Lets go back upstairs." Dark didn't argue and instead pushed Anti up the stairs and into their bedroom.

Red...

Rage. Dark's least favorite color to see Anti's eyes change to. His boyfriend hit his chest, making Dark stumble a bit. "Why!? Why are you doing this to me!? Leaving me sitting up all night and worrying about you!" Dark stayed silent, not knowing what else to say. He had to keep it a secret or else the surprise would be ruined. But should he tell Anti anyway? He didn't even get to utter a word though before Anti ran up the stairs and slammed the bedroom door, just as his eyes changed to blue.

Blue...

This was his second least favorite to see. Dark knocked on the door. It had been a day and Anti was still locked away in the bedroom. "Anti? Please, you need to at least eat." No answer. He left the plate of food at the foot of the door. "Okay then... The food is out here if you want it." And with that, Dark grabbed his car keys and walked out of the house.

Pale Blue...

This was a mix between colors. White was confusion, mixing with the saddness of blue from ealier. "Dark? Where are you taking me?" Anti asked. Dark had been able to pull Anti from the bedroom and was now seated in the car with him. "You know how I stayed out late every night?" A flicker of red started to tint Anti's eyes. "But I wasn't doing anything bad. I was planning a surprise with Die for you." Anti's eyes flickered back to just pure white. "What? What's the surprise? You'd better not be lying to me just to get your ass off the hook!" Dark shook his head. "I swear Clover, I'm not." And with that, Anti's eyes flickered pink for moment before going back to their previous color.

Yellow...

With Anti's eyes the color yellow, it meant he could have been either scared or happy, but it was obvious at this moment that he was happy. Dark grinned and held his hand. "I'm sorry that I worried you, Clover. I hope you had fun today though." They stood on the end of the pier. The sun was absolutely beautiful as it set over the large expanse of ocean. Carnival music played from behind them, along with the smell of fatty, but delicious foods being cooked. Anti nodded and leaned into Dark's side. "It was wonderful." He sighed. "Does this mean you forgive me?" Dark moved a stray hair out of Anti's eyes. "No." Dark rolled his eyes with a grin tugging at the corners of his lips. Anti pecked his lips. "Okay, maybe I do."

I'm sorry that it's so short and crappy-