·One Bed·

This one has been stuck as a draft since at least the end of February, so I decided to finally finish it.

"No! I will not share a bed with that asshole!" He yelled. Seán ignored Anti's rage and looked him dead in the eyes. "Anti, there's only one other bed in the whole house." Seán moved to the closet to take out a few pillows. "What about the couch?" Anti asked. Seán shoved the pillows into his brother's arms. "Jackie claimed it. You could sleep on the floor, though. Your choice." Anti scowled at Jackie-boy from across the room. "Dammit. FINE! I don't get why you invited half of Mark's egos on this trip anyway." Seán rubbed his temples. "Anti, I swear. I told you why a million times. Mark, Amy, Evelien and I were originally going to go on this vacation by ourselves. But Mark wanted you guys to come along, and I agreed. We thought it would be nice for all of you to get to know each other better." Anti put his face into a pillow before looking back up at his brother. "Fucking... Okay, I'll negotiate something with the heartless bastard then." Anti headed up the stairs just as Seán called after him. "He's not as heartless as you think!" Anti rolled his eyes at the comment and opened the bedroom door to see Dark sitting in a chair next to the bed reading a book. "Alright. I get the bed and you get the floor." He said sternly and threw the pillows to the ground. Dark didn't look up from his book. "My luck that I have to room with you. You're sleeping on the floor, and I get the bed. I'm older." Dark put the book down and went to his bags. "So what? I'm stronger." Dark unbuttoned his shirt as the side of his mouth quirked into a half smile. "I doubt that very much." Dark undressed until he was just in his boxers and walked over to the bed, slipping underneath the covers. "Goodnight." He clicked off the lamp and closed his eyes. Anti growled and took off his own shirt before getting an idea. Taking the pillows, he lined them up against Dark's back. He didn't bother to take off his jeans and hopped into the bed. Dark sighed. "What are you doing?" He asked tiredly. Anti rolled over so that his back was facing Dark's. "I built a pillow fort so that I won't accidentally touch you in my sleep."

Dark shifted to get more comfortable and didn't reply after that. Soft snores soon filled the room. It took a while for Anti to get to sleep before he finally dozed off.

Sunlight beamed in through the curtains right into Anti's eyes. He flipped over onto his other side and came face to face with Dark's morning breath. He yelled and punched Dark's chest out of surprise. He clutched his hand as it throbbed in pain soon after. "What the fuck is your chest made out of!? Steel!?" Dark drowsily blinked open his eyes. "What?" That's when he took in the position they were in. Dark's arms were draped over Anti's waist. He quickly got out of the bed with an 'ew'. Anti laid there for a moment with a frown. "You son of a bitch." He kicked off the covers and stood up. Dark grabbed a shirt from his bag. "Why am I the bitch? You're the one who cuddled with me first."

"How do you know?"

"A guess."

"Fucker."

"Asshole."

They stopped calling each other names when Mark knocked on the door and peeked his head in. "Everything alright in here?" He asked. Anti rolled his eyes and shoved his way past Mark. Dark grumbled something incoherently under his breath. "Yes, everything's just peachy." He put on some clothes and walked out the door. Mark shook his head in confusion and went downstairs.

Anti looked in the bathroom mirror with disgust. "This won't happen again. This won't happen again." He muttered, then pointed to himself in the mirror. "You're stronger! You can persuade him into sleeping on the floor tonight. You can. And you will." Anti walked out of the bathroom and right into Dr. Schneeplestein. "Were you talking to yourself, Anti?" He asked, his German accent making Anti want to cover his ears. "Yeah, I was! So what?" He told the doctor defensively. Henrik held up his hands in mock surrender. "Nothing, nothing. Just wondering if you were finally losing it, or just a talker." Anti growled and punched Henrik's arm before running down the hall. The German yelped in pain and grumbled something under his breath before going off to finish an argument off with Ed Edgar.