one

They say you see your whole life flash when you die. But for me, all I could see was Owen. But that's not what this is about.

This is how I fell in love. So let's start at the beginning of summer.

The boys and I were about to get up and head to Six Flags.

We moved to America a few months ago. We're originally from England, more specifically Bradford.

I was currently looking for an outfit to wear for Six Flags. It's going to be my first time there with the boys.

When I refer to the boys, I mean Andrew and Mason. They're two brothers and my best mates.

Mason is a year older than I am while Andrew is four years older than me.

Us three post regularly on YouTube and we have a decent following. We post a variety of things.

They mainly do gaming and challenges while I do covers, a little gaming, and movie commentaries.

I stream with them sometimes while I do covers on the weekends.

I also do vlogs so it's been pretty crazy. I'm almost at three million subscribers.

I got them when one of my covers with Conor Maynard went viral. He's super talented and an amazing person.

Plus the boys are friends with a couple people who are popular on the platform.

I'm super proud of where I got to. I finally find an outfit to wear so I put it on.

I put on jean shorts, a tub top, and a Hawaiian dad shirt.

I comb through my curly hair and leave my face natural. I slip on my all white high top fans and go downstairs.

We live in a three bedroom townhouse together and it's super nice.

Andrew took the room downstairs while Mason and I have the upstairs rooms.

They faced each other which aggravates me. Don't get me wrong, I love Mason.

He just loves randomly walking into my room and bothering the shit out of me.

He's like the little brother I never had even though he's older than me.

I go into the living room to see they were arguing with each other.

"Why the fuck are you asking me this dumb shit?" Andrew asked his younger brother.

I look at them confused as Andrew looked at me. He looked aggravated as he shook his head.

"What are you two arguing about?" I ask. "He's telling me that if you put icing on a muffin, it's a cupcake." Andrew complained.

Mason had a big grin on his face. "Because it is! A muffin is just a dry cupcake." Mason defended himself.

I thought about it for a second. "I can see where you're coming from, but they're two different recipes." Andrew cheered as Mason rolled his eyes.

"You're barking." That's something we love to say. If one of us says something ridiculous, we tell them they're barking.

We got it from Harry Potter when Harry thought Draco was a Death Eater in Half Blood Prince.

We binge watched it, heard that line, and started dying of laughter. And this was two years ago so I love how we kept the bit going.

We say it a lot in our videos and our supporters thinks it's hilarious we kept it up this long.

It's like when Kian and Jc do one of their bits, like spot a dick.