twelve

I was excited for today. Owen is coming over to film with me. I told him how I wanted to do a movie commentary with him.

So we're doing twilight, and he doesn't know that yet.

I just told him to bring snacks and Cruzy since we'll be here awhile.

I was setting everything up as I heard footsteps. "Your favorite blonde is here." Owen announced.

Ever since his party a couple days ago, we got super close.

"Hey, I was almost done here." The boys know I'm filming a commentary so I asked them to either be quiet or stay downstairs.

Mason was going out with Camila anyway and Andrew had plans so we had the townhouse to ourselves.

When I got everything ready, we laid on the bed and put the headphones on. I told him all he had to do was talk into the mic and make jokes.

I started the movie and started filming. "Hi, my name is Sam." I say into the mic.

Owen repeats me but says his name. "Today we're watching a series of films and as of now is a surprise to Owen." It's so natural to me by now.

I know Owens nervous but I know he'll do great. Right as the movie came on, he knew what it was and I started laughing.

"This movie was made before the hype was as big as it was." I inform him.

He looked at me in shock. When we get to the scene in the hospital he looks shocked.

"I was right next to you, Bella." Edward told Bella. "Don't tell me he's fucking gaslighting her now." I busted out in laughter.

"He's a piece of shit." Owen said about Edward. As the scene went on, the funnier it got.

"I'll get my pale ass brothers to run up on your dad." Owen didn't seem nervous at all.

I think the more this goes on, the more comfortable he gets.

"How did you know where I was?" Bella asked Edward at the restaurant.

"Well, you see I was already doing donuts." I joke as Owen started laughing.

This is going to be a great video. We have the same sense of humor that flows together.

The more we watch, the more jokes we make. "I better see them smash." Owen speaks when they lay on the grass.

"You have to wait a few books." I admit to him. He looks at me disappointedly.

"For real?" He asked as I nodded my head. Usually I don't put us in the video.

I'll have the movie playing with our voices over top of it. I do highlights for it and people seem to enjoy it.

"Wait, why couldn't he keep his last name from his last life?" Owen asked as we watched Edwards backstory.

"Edward Johnson." I make up a fake last name. I could hear him snicker a little bit.

"He's like, I gotta change this, it's ridiculous." Owen joked a long.

Watching this with Owen was honestly super fun. It also gave me an excuse to lay in bed with him all day.

I just can't tell if I have a thing for him yet. Like yes, he's cute and attractive and talented.

But I don't know. I feel like it's too soon. Bella gets out of the taxi at the end of the first one and stands there.

"You know, I've never seen a taxi driver get paid in a movie." Owen points out as I start laughing lightly.

He definitely had a point. The fight scene came on and we were totally into it.

I'm a huge film nerd so the shots in it are crazy. When it shows Bella waking up in the hospital, I could feel a joke come on.

"Hey mum, I gotta come clean." Owen joked like I knew he would.

"I got sucked off by one dude while the other held me down." Owen lightly laughed at my inappropriate joke.

"And two others lit another one fire." He snorted and almost spit his drink out at me.

When we finished the first one, he had to get up and pee. I figured I could set up the second one.

And in just a few minutes, he was back in my bed and we were watching the second one.

The whole thing was a blast honestly. I don't think I've ever had this much fun making a movie commentary.

When we were watching the second one, Jacobs iconic 'it's a wolf thing' cracked us up.

So at random moments, we would say it and crack each other up. At the end of the third one, he looked at me.

"I hope Jacob gets a redemption cause right now Edward is boring as hell and Jacob creeps me out." I laugh a little bit.

When we get to the wedding scene, he awed out loud when he saw Booboo Stewart. "I'm surprised you haven't seen your boyfriends movies." I joke.

He started laughing as he looks at me. "I know, look how good he looks." I laugh a little towards him.

When we got to the battle scene in the very last movie, I could tell he was into it.

When they choked Seth, I heard him gasp. "Not Willie. I'm gonna jump through the screen." He joked.

"Just wait." When it showed it was just a mind trip scene, he shook his head.

"You're going to tell me this went from 'I like the mysterious white boy at school' to 'my best friend who liked me now likes my child.'" Owen joked.

Ten long hours later, we finished watching all the movies. We started at ten this morning and it's now eight pm.

We've literally been here all day. I stop filming everything and take the headphones off.

He looks at me with a surprise look on his face. We've watched some of my movie commentaries before and he's wanted to do one ever since.

And now he has. "That was actually really fun." He admitted to me. I get up so I could stretch.

"Well, you can always join me if you want." I smile. I had a lot of fun too.

I usually watch them by myself and I've had the boys in a couple.

But that was my first commentary with someone else. And I'm glad it was Owen.

He got up so he could stretch too. "Do you wanna order pizza? I'm starving." He admitted.

He said he could pay so he ordered us a pizza. We figured we could let Cruzy out to pee.

The boys were still gone so I was kinda surprised. They didn't bother us once while we were filming.

"I thought that was going to be more intimidating but it was actually really fun." He admitted.

I look over at him as he held Cruzys leash. "I thought the same thing. But once I started filming and getting into the zone, it was fun." I tell him.

It was starting to get into golden hour so it was directly onto his face.

And I'll admit, he looked good in the light. "I think we should do more together." He admitted to me.

He turned over to look at me. "It gives me an excuse to hang out with you alone." I could feel my face start to heat up.

Was he flirting with me? I bite my lip as I look away. "Yeah, you're just saying that." I deny his flirting.

He came over and stood across from me. "What, you think I don't want to hang out with you alone?" I shrug as I look at him.

I can tell he was being sincere. I'm nervous to catch feelings for him.

But it's like the more we hang out together, the more I fall for him.

I can tell how genuine he is. He's super sweet and caring. I also like how he's not afraid to show his soft side.

Even though I've known him for a month, we've been together almost every day.

So is it too soon to say I have a crush on him?