sixteen

Owen and I just got done doing a commentary. We did Sierra Burgess is a Loser.

It was a movie we both hadn't seen so we decided to watch it. And it was a treat.

We made the best of it and spent the whole time making jokes.

I honestly loved doing these with him. And I can tell the fans loved it too.

They like our back and fourth joking. They think it's funny and it makes the movies even better.

"I still can't believe she ended up getting the guy at the end." Owen spoke as I put everything away.

I looked to see he was laying on his back, his arms were behind his head.

"Yeah, that ruined the whole thing. She literally screwed everyone over." I tell him.

But that's movies for you. The main character could literally fuck over everyone's life and still get what they want.

"Good thing you aren't a catfish." He admitted to me. I sit on the edge of the bed and look over at the blonde.

"Would you still hang out with me if I was a catfish?" I ask curious.

He thought about it for a second. "Oh hell yeah." He smiled towards me.

Every time he smiles at me, it makes my heart race. I was excited to know he was coming over today.

When we watched the movie, we laid super close together.

Our shoulders were touching and I get butterflies just thinking about it.

I don't know what I'm thinking of. I've never done this for a guy before.

What I mean is that I've never felt like this for a guy. I mean, yes I've fancied other people before.

But it's nothing like this. My heart skips a beat whenever he messages me. It's weird, but I like it.

"Has Mason said what he wanted to do for his birthday yet?" Owen asked making conversation.

Masons twenty-first birthday is coming up so he'll be legally allowed to drink.

"I know he said something about having a guy night at the bar but I don't know for sure." I bring my knees up to my chest.

I wrap my arms around my legs and look over at him. "Let's ask him." He smiled.

He then yelled his name a couple times and Mason stomped in here.

"Everything okay?" Mason asked confused. "What were you planning on doing for your birthday?" He asked my best friend.

"I was thinking of inviting you and the guys out to go bar hopping if you're down." It was nice seeing them nice to each other.

Mason can be so annoying but he'll have his moments. "I can text Jeremy and Charlie and see if they're down." Owen told him.

"What are we talking about in here?" Andrew asked walking in.

He had a big ass bowl of popcorn in his hand. "Masons birthday." I answer his question. He nods his head while we explain what he wants.

"Okay, while we're out bar hopping, what are you going to do Sam?" Andrew asked with his eyebrow risen.

"I think it'll be perfect to have a girls night knowing you'll all be gone." I'll have to text the girls to see if they're down.

As we talked, Owen was still stretched out on my bed. "Why are you laying like that?" Mason laughed at him.

He shrugged while keeping his eyes on me. "It's a wolf thing." I started giggling and repeated it myself.