seven

I was excited for tonight. Dani invited me to her flat for a little girls night.

I didn't really know what to expect for tonight but I couldn't wait.

Owen was laying on my bed, watching me pack some extra clothes for tonight.

"You know, I thought we were hanging out tonight." He pouted. I laugh a little as I put my leave in conditioner in my bag.

"We're hanging out right now." I laugh. I made sure to grab everything I need to film.

I planned on vlogging a little. "You guys gonna gossip about me?" Owen asked smirking.

I give him a funny look like I'm going to tease him. "Why would we do that?" I tease him.

His face drops as he shook his head. "I actually hate you." I know it's not true.

"If you do, then why do you wanna hang out with me so bad?" I play along with him.

He sits up as he looks over at me, seriously. "Charlie said you two were really good during the practice." I blush as I zip my bag up.

I go over and sit next to him on the bed. "You know I wanna film with you too." I admit to him.

I could see his face turn red as he looked down at the ground. "Why would you want that?" He asked questioning himself.

I give him a reassuring look. "Owen, you're my mate. I want you to do it with me." I tell him whole heartedly.

"But, if you don't want to. You don't have to." I reassuringly told him. I don't want to force him into anything.

He shook his head. "It'll take some time, but I want to." He smiled towards me.

"No pressure." I remind him. I can see what Charlie is talking about.

He smiles and nods. We talk for a while, mostly me trying to cheer him up, and I get a text from Dani.

She's saying I can come now if I want and sent me her address.

I look at Owen to see he was playing with his fingers. "I think I'm about to head out. You think you'll be okay?" I ask while standing up.

He looks at me while also standing up. "Yeah, I have some errands to run." He explained to me.

I put my book bag on and head downstairs with Owen.

"Don't miss me too much." Owen smirked when we walked outside.

I just roll my eyes at his cockiness. "Only if you don't blow my phone up." I laugh at him.

He looks at me like I just wounded him. "I'm going to blow you up more now." He played along.

I told him goodbye as I got into my car. I started heading towards Dani's flat.

I was honestly super excited for tonight. It took me about fifteen minutes to get to her flat. I go up to the door and knock on it.

I wait for her to come. When she answers it, she has a big smile plastered on her face.

She squealed as she brought me in. She has a nice flat. It's laid out really well and it's very open.

I made sure to thank her for letting me come over when I walked in.

"So, what do we have planned for the girls night?" I ask sitting my bag down.

"I figured we could either watch movies and hang out or go out and do something." She suggested.

But I got another idea. "You wanna film a YouTube video?" I ask hoping she'll say yes.

She looked happy so I told her my idea. My fans want me to to watch cringy tik toks and see my reactions.

She was down for it so I set everything up. I pulled out everything I need to and started the video.

"Hi, Sam here. And today I'm with a very special guest." I looked at Dani and waved her over.

She smiled happily and sat down next to me. She waved over to me and smiled.

We explained what we were doing and starting everything up.

We started watching in shock. By the fourth, there was a bloke who was probably seventeen with Bon Jovi playing.

"Okay." I hype him up. Dani was watching intensely. He then pulled out a fake gun which caused us to be shocked.

When it was over, I looked over at Dani. "I wouldn't want to get into a fight with this guy." She spoke as I laughed.

"He'll fuck you up." She laughed and shook her head. We started making jokes about him.

"If I see a bloke wearing a light up belt walking down the street, I'm getting out of the way." I tell her honestly.

The next person was a little person quoting fifty shades of grey. I gasp as I look at Dani as she lightly laugh.

"Did he say please me?" I ask shocked. We just skipped past it and another teenage guy came on.

I guess he tried to thirst trap but we busted out laughing knowing he wasn't attractive.

"Is that Taylor Caniff?" I ask referencing the vine star. She started laughing harder as I moved on to the next one.

We watched some for a good thirty minutes, but it got to the point where I was in physical pain from watching.

I did my outro for my video and stopped recording. We figured we could order a pizza so we did.

Dani did it while I looked for a movie for us to watch. "I heard you've been hanging out with Owen recently." She gossiped.

Well, this is what Owen wanted. Us to gossip about him.

"Yeah, he's been super nice." I speak. She comes in here with two cups of drinks.

"When did you move here from England?" She asked curious.

I don't mind talking about it. "We officially moved here a couple months ago so we haven't been here long at all." I answer.

"You liking it?" She asked curious. I nodded my head. "I love it. I've been here a couple times before."

We've all flown out here a couple times to get prices on townhouses and visit some of our mates from YouTube.

"I do miss my parents though. But they know this is a big chance for me." I explain.

It was nice just sitting here and talking. The boys either want to go out or game so it's nice to just sit here and talk.

"Going back to the Owen conversation, you know he's single." I did not know that. I mean, I figured but I never asked.

I laughed a little bit as I look at her. "And you're telling me this, because?" I ask dragging on the last word.

She looks at me like I'm crazy. "Because I think you two would be super cute together!" She exclaimed.

But then she softened up. "Unless you're not into guys and I can set you up with some of my girl friends."

I started laughing towards her. "I'm into guys." She smiled as she brought up Owen again.

"How come you never dated?" I ask curious. She just shrugged towards me.

"He's like a brother. Plus he's not my type." She scrunched her nose towards me.

We gossiped until the pizza came. When we get everything situated, we put on a Netflix movie.

I had a nice time here. We did face masks, gossiped, and just hung out.

It's been a long time since I've had a friend who was a girl. So I feel like my bond is super strong with her.

As we talk, I get a message on my phone. Owen had messaged a really cocky message which made me shake my head.

He was going to be the death of me.