twenty-nine

Owen and I were currently on the way to the mall. We wanted to do a little Christmas shopping. We were currently sitting in traffic.

"What do you think Jeremy might want?" I ask trying to get an idea.

Out of everyone, I've probably hung out with Jeremy the least.

Not because I don't like him, I like him, I just haven't gotten to hang out with him much.

Owen thinks about it while he drives. He then started laughing a little bit to himself.

"Charlie and I are getting him a shit ton of hair gel knowing he wore a lot while filming." I've noticed he wears a lot of hair gel.

"I'll help you find something so don't worry." I was kinda worried.

I didn't want to get the wrong thing for someone. When we get to the mall, we walked inside.

I had my vlog camera out so we could film. As we walked around, we saw Santa.

We decided to wait in line so we could sit on his lap. I pulled out my camera so I could film this.

I pointed it to Owen as he looked at me. "Have you met Santa before?" I grab his attention.

"Yeah, when I was a kid." He remembered back. He realized I was filming but he kept his eyes on me.

"What'd you ask for?" I ask as he started laughing. "I felt something stiff on my butt." We both started laughing.

"Is that what you asked for? You got what you wanted for Christmas." I joke along with him.

He had a big ass grin on his face. "We're gonna meet Santa, are you excited?" I ask him.

He started jumping up and down like a little kid. "You gonna ask for the same thing?" I ask.

He started laughing again, telling me he was going to ask for the same thing.

We were the next in line so when Santa turned to us, he gave us a head nod.

"Guys, what's up?" He didn't even sound like Santa. We talked to him for a minute and walked off.

We explained the situation to my camera, making jokes as we walked side by side.

"He said it like we were going to come and sit on his lap and he didn't want it." Owen spoke while I turned the camera towards him.

"He was like 'hey guys, what's up' and I was just like nothing now, fuck." I laughed at his subtle joke as I stopped filming.

We walked around the mall, hand in hand, for a while. I ended up finding stuff for almost everyone.

I just needed to get something for Jeremy, Carolynn, Mason, and Owen.

I'll have to come alone to find something else for Owen.

I filmed off and on while we walked around so I'm gonna have some good footage.

We got into his Tesla and started to drive to a Taco Bell.

"I'm going to be super boring for your vlog." He tells me when I start filming him.

"Well, you've been doing great so far." I joke as we both start laughing.

He had a water bottle in one hand while he drove with the other.

"Should I do something outrageous?" He asked, making me nervous.

I told him he should, so he moves the water bottle closer to me, and squeezed it so the water fell right on me.