fifteen

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. I also felt two arms strongly around me.

I look to see Owen was still peacefully asleep. I was confused for a second.

But then all the memories came flooding back into my head. Well, most of the memories.

I look at my phone to see it was almost noon. I didn't want to leave Owen's arms honestly.

It felt good and safe. I didn't want to leave, but I had to use the bathroom and make myself coffee.

Usually coffee helps my hangovers. I somehow sneak out of Owen's arms.

I put my pillow there just in case he woke up due to me being gone.

I go downstairs to see Charlie laying on the couch awake.

"You look like shit, dude." I laugh at him. He looked at me and scrunches his nose.

"Shut up." He was the only one awake, Dani was asleep on the couch still.

As I go into my kitchen, Charlie sat up and followed me.

"Where's Owen?" He asked teasingly. I blush a little bit as I grab everything I needed.

"He's asleep still." Everyone's going to be asleep for a while.

Expect for Andrew. He should be filming with one of his mates right now so we're the only ones up.

"Did you guys cuddle?" He smirked towards me. Even when he's hungover, he's super annoying.

When I started the coffee maker, I looked over at Charlie.

His hair was messed up from I guess sleeping. "You're annoying, you know that right?" I asked leaning against the counter.

He was smiling towards me with a evil grin. "I've been told that once and a while." He shrugged towards me.

"Are you going to answer my question? Did you guys cuddle?" He asked.

I shake my head no. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction that we actually cuddled.

"I don't believe you." I just shrugged as I heard someone walk down the steps.

I look to see Mason walking in here with messy hair. I could tell he was hungover.

I'm guessing he smelt the coffee and wanted some. "I do not remember getting back last night." Mason rasped, getting our attention.

"Yeah, I think I blacked out last night too. When I came back, you were asleep in the front seat." I explained to him.

He made a face like he was trying to remember. "Yeah, I don't remember that shit at all." He shrugged.

We started talking about how wild the party was and how much fun we had.

"You guys are super fucking loud." Dani grabbed our attention while walking over to us.

I didn't even notice she was awake. I guess our talking woke her up.

Right as she walked in the coffee got done. I poured myself a cup and everyone followed me.

There was enough for Camila and Owen in case they wanted some too.

We all hung out in the kitchen to spare time. We were waiting for the other two to wake up.

"Why are you guys hanging out in the kitchen?" Camila asked with laughter in her voice.

She was the only one here that wasn't hungover. "We just kinda gathered here." Charlie laughed.

She looked at all of us and rose her eyebrows. "You all look super hungover." She didn't mean it in a bad way at all.