eighteen

I can tell Mason is having a good birthday so far. The morning we spent it with just us three and we gave him his presents.

Around two, everyone started showing up. They all had extra bags with them.

Jeremy, Mason, Andrew, Owen, and Charlie were going out to the bars while us girls were gonna paint nails and do faces masks.

We were going to watch rom coms while we did it so I was excited for it.

I was in much need of girl time. It was currently almost seven and they're trying to help Mason find an outfit.

Us girls were sitting on the couch, looking to find movies to watch.

"We should watch Love, Simon! I love that movie." Dani suggested.

We put it on our list knowing we were going to watch a couple.

I chose Grease knowing it's one of my favorites. Carolynn chose Never Been Kissed which is an older movie by its good.

Camila chose Pitch Perfect so we all have our movies picked.

Right when we get to Love, Simon, the boys come stomping down the stairs.

"It sounds like the herd that killed Mufsa is coming down the stairs." I joke.

Carolynn shook her head while pulling out her face masks.

"Too soon." She laughed a little bit. They walked in with outfits for the bar.

Owen looked really good honestly. He had on a brown carhartt shirt and jeans with a hat.

He said he got the hat when he went to Europe with the boys and Kenny Ortega.

Owen comes over and sits next to me. "You going to miss me when I'm gone?" Owen smirked towards me.

I scrunch my nose towards him while I sort my nail polish out.

"I'm excited that you're leaving actually." I joke. He was looking at me sadly as I spoke.

"It'll be quieter." Charlie and Owen get really loud when they drink so it'll be really quiet.

He was as shaking his head. "I was going to say I was going to miss you, but never mind." He shook his head.

I look at him softly as he looks at me. "You know I'm going to miss you." I tell him softly.

I could see the ends of his mouth curve up a little bit. Before we could continue, Mason said he was ready so they all walked out to leave. 

I made sure to tell Owen to text or call if he needs anything and he said he would.

Right when they walked out, we turned on Love, Simon.

I've always thought this was a cute movie. We work on each other's nails as we watch the movie.

I do Dani's nails, Dani does Camila's, Camila does Carolynns, and Carolynn does mine.

"Mason asked me out yesterday." Camila spoke up to gossip.

We all turn to look at her. "Did you say yes?" Carolynn asked as I glanced at her.

I could see her face turn red a little bit. "I did." We all started squealing knowing it finally happened.

"I'm surprised you didn't go out with him tonight." Dani spoke. I just sat there and listened.

"I could tell he wanted to have his little guy night so I didn't want to intrude, plus I'm not twenty-one yet." She honestly spoke.

She then looked at us with a smile. "And I couldn't pass up girls night." We awed and started laughing.

"Maybe one day, you two and me and Jer can have a double date." Carolynn spoke up.