six

I posted the vlog from six flags a couple weeks ago, and it's blowing up.

People noticed Charlie, Owen, and Jeremy in it and loved it.

The people who were subscribed to me before, think I'm gonna blow up. The new subscribers are loving my shit.

The people who watch both and saw us hanging out, are thriving because it's like a mashup for them. People on the internet are mad.

They have it in their head that people like me, people with a big following, aren't actually people so we get treated differently.

And I can see that with the boys. They tend to put celebrities on big pedestals. Which is a lot of pressure.

I just liked seeing everyone interact with each other. There are some comments saying I'm only using the boys for clout.

But that's not true. I didn't even know who they were beforehand.

And actors or not, they're my new mates. I know what it's like to have people use me as clout.

So I would never do that to someone else. I've been talking to Charlie about if he wants to film with me.

He doesn't have to. I just want to do a cover with him. But when I asked, he was thrilled.

Owen was busy today running some errands so I asked Charlie if he wanted to come over and practice.

He texted saying he'll be on his way soon so I was cleaning my room up. "You know, you can at least help?" I ask Mason.

Since Andrew was busy, he was bothering me. I'm not surprised though.

He just shrugged while continuing to lay on my bed. "This is more fun." I just roll my eyes.

Charlie was going to be bringing his guitar so he could teach me Perfect Harmony.

We'll probably practice for most of the day, and then I have plans with Dani later.

We're finally having our girls night. And I was so excited. "You should light a candle, it smells like ass." I look over at Mason.

He was grinning from ear to ear knowing it pisses me off when he says that.

"Piss off! Don't you have something better to do?" I ask while laughing.

"Like what's Camila doing?" I question him, his face turning red. "She's with some of her mates from high school." He explained to me.

I roll my eyes. "I don't know why you're getting mad, I'm enjoying myself." He grinned from ear to ear.

I looked over towards him with a death glare. "I'm gonna light your hair on fire." I threaten him.

He rose an eyebrow at me, and I know he was going to test me.

"Is that a threat?" He asked as I shook my head. "It's a promise." I look him in the eyes.

He still shrugged and just laid there as I shook my head.

I heard the doorbell ring causing me to go downstairs. When I answer it, Charlie was standing there.

He had a big grin on his face. His guitar was strapped on his back while he has Koa on his leash.

"Hi, Koa." I speak to him in a baby voice while bending down.

I look up to see Charlie looking at me with a dropped jaw.

"Oh, so you only wanted me to come so you can see my dog." Charlie teased.

I started laughing as I stood back up. "You were just the plus one." I shrug towards him.