three

Owen and I have been at Target for about an hour, looking for snacks and things to do.

Incase we get bored of binge watching Julie and the Phantoms, we're going to get different card games.

We picked cards against humanity and what do you meme. As we start walking towards the check out line, I found some home decor stuff.

I naturally start looking. "I don't mean any offense but how do you to brush though your hair?" He asked curiously.

I wasn't mad at all. I get that question all the time. "I spray detangler or leave in conditioner in it and then I comb through it." I explain.

I loved my curly hair. The media tries to say naturally straight hair is beautiful and not curly hair.

But every kind of hair is beautiful. No matter if it's straight, curly like mine, wavy. Every type is beautiful.

He nodded his head while I spoke. "You learn something new everyday." He spoke honestly.

We proceeded to the check out line and got everything we needed.

We got back to his car so we could head to his apartment. We were picking up Cruzy so she wouldn't be alone all night.

I think Charlie might bring his dog too so I couldn't wait to be around puppy's.

When we get to his flat, he told me I could come inside. So I followed him.

When we went in, I could hear his dog barking. I look down to see her running towards us.

I awe out loud while bending down. She was shy to come to me at first. So I stuck my hand out for her to sniff.

"You can play with her while I grab some things." He informed me. I nodded while I fully sat on the ground.

It took Owen about ten minutes to get everything he needed.

He had a backpack full of stuff when he walked back in here.

"Your flat is really nice." I admit to him. He turns to me and looks at me strangely.

I could tell it came back to him. He must've forgot that we call it flats back in England.

He grabbed Cruzy's leash as latched it onto the collar.

We walk back to his car and puts her in the back of it. Now it's time for the last stop, my house.

We start driving again and hopefully for the last. We've made a lot of stops.

It was a comfortable silence as he drove. He had country music lightly playing in the background.

I turned to him to see he was focused on the road. He had one hand on the wheel, the other hanging freely.

"I'm surprised you listen to country." I admit to him. He turned to me with a slight smile.

"Is that a bad thing?" He asked glancing at me. I shake my head no.

Everyone is allowed to have their own musical preferences. Even though country isn't my favorite genre.

We made small talk on the way back to the house, and when we pulled in, I see the boys are back.

When we walk in, they were standing in the kitchen. They noticed we walked in, and smiled a little bit.

"There you are. We thought you got kidnapped." Andrew spoke as we walk towards them.

"We got some stuff from his flat and we got snacks from Target." It was five thirty so we've been gone for a couple of hours.

They both glance towards each other. Andrew and Owen started talking to each other as I went upstairs.