thirty

I put my last shirt in my suitcase. "I'm gonna miss you." Owen pouted as I turned over towards him.

We had our friends Christmas party yesterday and Owen got me, Andrew, and Mason plane tickets back to England for Christmas.

I wasn't expecting it at all. I was excited to see my family and my home town again.

But I was sad to be leaving Owen and all my friends here.

It's just going to be for a week so it wasn't going to be long.

At least two of those seven days are going to be us traveling.

When we got all of our tickets, I swear I could've seen Andrew tear up.

I know he misses his parents like crazy. I go over to Owen and sit next to him.

I place my head on his shoulder while I lace our fingers together.

"I'm gonna miss you too, love." I admit to him. I'm super attached to him.

So I don't want to leave him. "You know what we should do before you leave?" He asked causing me to raise my head up.

I look at him confused as he had a smirk on his face. "Movie commentary." He answered his own question.

I give him a playful smirk while looking at him up and down.

"You just want to lay in bed with me." He shrugs while I stand up.

We decided that we're going to watch the first and second Home Alone movies knowing they're classics.

The other movies aren't as good and they're my favorite Christmas movies.

They're so good, how could you not enjoy them? I started gathering all my things for it while he pulls it up on my tv.

I text Andrew and Mason that we're filming and to not be loud.

Once the movie started, I hit record. "Mrs. McAllister is kinda a cutie." I say causing him to look at me.

"Wait, did you say Kevin or the mom?" He asked looking over towards me.

"The mom is a straight up milf." He busted out in laughter as I sat there, proud of myself.

The fans love Owen so much, that they kinda expect him to film with me.

And on a plus, Owen loves doing these. Doing the video was honestly a lot of fun.

I made sure to take it in knowing I'll be leaving him soon.

It was currently Tuesday and we're leaving tomorrow night.

When we got done filming, I make sure the boys are done packing.

For the next twenty four hours, he didn't want to leave my side.

I think he was just sad about us separating. He'll be going to Oklahoma soon to see his family.

Everyone was over while we bring our suitcases downstairs.

I was going to miss them during this week. I just find it crazy how I met them six months ago and they're already a big part in my life.

Especially Charlie, Owen, and Dani. Dani was the first girl I met here that I almost instantly clicked with.

Don't get me wrong, I love Camila, but I'm a lot closer to Dani.

We instantly clicked when we met and I couldn't be happier for that.

I made sure to hug her before I left. Since she's staying here, she said she'll watch over the house with Camila.