fourteen

I was looking for an outfit for this party. If I'm being honest, I wanted to look good for Owen.

We were all meeting at the house, pre gaming a little bit, and then going to the party.

It was currently seven thirty and everyone should be here in half an hour. I heard footsteps come into my room as I look through my closet.

"Ew, I hope that's not what you're wearing." Mason laughed towards me.

I had on a big t-shirt and athletic shorts. Looks like Mason was already dressed.

"Get the fuck out!" I yelled at him. He started running out while laughing. He's so annoying sometimes.

After searching for an outfit, I put it on. It was black skinny jeans, a black bralette, and a black top that's sheer and mesh.

You can see through it so it's a little revealing. I comb through my hair and spend almost ten minutes working on myself.

As I did, I could hear people started walking in. I make sure I look good before going down there.

When I go downstairs, I see a circle formed in the kitchen. When I looked it was the boys, Camila, Dani, and Owen.

I was so thrilled when Dani said she could come. When I hit the last step, they all turned to me.

I swear, I could see Owen's jaw hit the floor when I got down there. "Damn, girl. You look hot as shit." Dani hyped me up.

I could feel myself blush when I walk over towards them. "Looks better than what she was wearing earlier." Mason laughed.

I punched him in the arm as I grabbed a shot glass. I started pouring my drink of choice.

We all took shots while we waited for Charlie to come.

While we talked, we planned the whole riding situation. Camila wasn't going to drink so she was going to take a car.

Other than herself, there's four spots in her car. Mason instantly agreed to ride with her.

Owen, Dani, and myself were going to ride in the back. That leaves Andrew and Charlie.

Andrew said he could drive cause he had to film tomorrow and didn't want to drink too much.

He said he'll drink for about an hour or two but he'll start sobering up when he's ready.

He knows that he can't take the chance of drinking and driving. When Charlie came we told him about the plan.

He was okay with riding with Andrew so it made me internally happy dance.

The ones that aren't driving, take a couple more shots. And by eight forty-five, we were on the way to the party.

I think we were in the party car. Camila had on Drake so we were all rapping a long with him.

I sat in the middle of Owen and Dani so it was really fun. It took us a little to get to the party, but when we did, we all went to the kitchen.

It was super crowded and loud in here. Most of everyone here was starting to get drunk.

The bass was kicking and people were dancing. We had to push through the crowd of sweaty people to get to the kitchen.

We all poured our drinks of choice which made me happy. I feel like we haven't actually partied in a while.

After we poured our drinks, we all made our separate ways.

Mason and Camila went to hang out outside. Andrew went to make rounds.