eight

My first Fourth of July here in the states. I think most people use it as an excuse to day drink and not feel bad for it.

And that's exactly what I'm going to do. Some of our YouTube friends invited us to their party so that naturally led me to inviting Owen.

I told him he could bring Charlie if he wanted to. Jeremy, Carolynn, and Dani already had plans so it might be just us.

Since I'm not twenty one, I can't legally drink. And I don't want to get deported so getting arrested is a big ass no.

I had no idea what to wear to a Fourth of July party so I called Charlie.

He's sitting on my bed while I go through my closet. "I'm surprised you called me and not Owen." Charlie smirked towards me.

In the past couple of weeks, Owen and I have gotten super close. I was right on Charlie, he was like a brother.

I haven't seen Jeremy much but he's like a father figure. "I'm pretty sure he's still busy at the gym." I admit to him.

I turn to see he was looking at me with hurt on his face. "Okay, so you only call me because you know I'm not busy?" He asked.

I thought about it. But then I nod my head yes. "Exactly." I'm pretty sure Camila is coming so I was excited to see her.

I pull out an outfit I might like. Jean shorts with fishnets, a band shirt, and a three x mustard yellow button up.

Andrew thought it would look good but he thought it made him look fat so I stole it.

I laid it out so Charlie could see it. He looked half surprised. "It looks good, Sam. Owen might get a boner." My face dropped as he laughed.

"You're actually disgusting." I tell him. He started laughing as he stood up.

"Just speaking some facts." He spoke while walking out. I quickly change and get myself ready.

I put on perfume and I comb my hair. I jog down the steps to see Mason and Camila sitting on the couch.

I smiled when I saw her. "Hey, girly." She was super pretty.

She smiled as I went to get water. It was still pretty early so we weren't leaving just yet.

I got a water from the fridge. "Do you know when your brother is supposed to be here?" I think he also went to the gym.

"Soon. I think he's leaving now." He spoke. Owen was going to drive himself.

I was going to be in the car with Andrew, Charlie, Mason, and Camila.

Too bad Owen can't fit with us. Andrew wasn't going to drink too much knowing he has to drive.

We hung out for a couple hours and before we knew it, we were on the way to the party.

We were blasting Post Malone, who's one of my favorite artists.

When we walk into the party, there were a lot of people here.

As I pour myself a drink, I get a text from Owen saying he was on the way.

I went to the couch right next to Charlie. "If you could be a sea creature, what would you be?" He asked.

He had a blunt in his hand so I wasn't surprised. I took a drink of my vodka while thinking about it.

"A megalodon." Even though they're extinct, I think they're badass.

He nods his head like it was cool. We talked about it for a little bit.