thirteen

I was currently with Jeremy and Charlie in my room. We just got done doing a cover for my channel.

"Thank you again for doing this." I smile towards them. I take my sd card out of my camera and sit it on my desk.

"You know I'm always down to doing a cover with you." Charlie smiled when he laid himself on my bed.

"I'm just sorry Owen couldn't come." Jeremy pouted. I frowned as I sat on the end of my bed. Jeremy was zipping up his guitar case.

Owen said he had errands to run so he couldn't come. "Isn't this like third or fourth time he's bailed on doing a cover?" Charlie asked as I nodded.

"He does enjoy doing the movie commentary's though." I defend him. They look at each other and then look at me.

"Yeah because he gets to lay in bed with you for hours." Jeremy snickered at Charlie's comment.

I looked at the Canadian confused. "What is that supposed to mean?" I ask looking at him.

He had a sly smile plastered onto his face. "I mean homeboy has a crush on you." My heart skipped a beat in my chest.

But I know he was fucking around with me. "You're an idiot." I tell him.

I look at Jeremy to see he was giving me a knowing look. Like Charlie was being serious. "You're barking." I tell him.

Jeremy shook his head. "Technically, Charlie wasn't supposed to say anything but he has a big mouth." Jeremy tells me.

I just shake my head. "Unless I hear it from Owen myself, I'm gonna believe this is a prank." Charlie looks at me like he's been wounded.

"What? You don't believe me?" He asked defending himself.

"No, I don't." I lightly laugh. He sits up so he could look at me better.

"When have I ever lied to you, Sam?" He asked in shock. "Right now." I say with laughter in my voice.

He just shakes his head while standing up. "That's it, we're done." He dramatically stomped out of my room.

I look at Jeremy to see he had the same look on his face. "Is he usually like this?" I ask laughing.

He takes a deep breath. "Yeah, you better get used to it." As we talked, Charlie walked back into the room.

"How was that?" He acted proud of himself for stomping off like a child.

The boys started talking as my phone rang. I look to see Owen was calling.

I quickly answer to see if he's okay. "Hey, O. Everything okay?" I ask causing them to shut up and turn to me.

"Are the boys still over?" I answer with a yes as I look over towards them.

Jeremy was looking at me with a blank stare while Charlie had a big ass grin on his face.

I could feel myself start to blush a little bit. "Is it okay if I come over to hang out?" He asked with hope on his voice.

"Of course, we're all hanging out." Charlie ran over and jumped onto me.

I groan in pain as I try to listen to him. "Are you okay?" He asked as I tried to push the muscular boy off of me.

"I'm fine. Charlie is just going crazy." I admit to him. He laughed a little.

He told me he'd be here soon. We say goodbye and get off the phone.

"Charlie, what the fuck are you on?" I ask laughing. He gets off of me while I quickly get away from him.