two

I was currently in my room, playing on my keyboard. I was practicing for my cover that I'll be posting this weekend.

The song I chose was Rise by Katy Perry. I've always liked the song and the vocal range is perfect for me.

Plus I was going to putting my own spin on it. It's been a couple days since the whole meeting Owen at six flags.

He's been super sweet. We've been texting each other a lot since then.

We made a group chat with everyone and they seemed to like it.

"When the fires at my feet again, and the vultures all start circling, they're whispering." I sing the chorus.

"You're out of time but still I rise." I sing while playing. I was totally into the song.

I was until my phone started ringing, making me jump on my bench. I catch my breath as I answer my phone.

It was a FaceTime call so I answer it and prop my phone out. "Hi, Owen." I smile towards the blonde.

I could tell he was laying down in his bed. "What are you doing?" He asked curious.

"I was practicing for my cover this weekend." I answer his question.

He nodded as he repositioned himself. "Can I hear?" He asked hopeful.

I blush a little as I look at him. "If you're not doing anything, you could come over." I suggest.

I was home alone. The boys went to the gym an hour ago so it would be good.

"Okay. That sounds fun. Just send me your address and I'll be over." I could see him standing up from his bed.

We share our goodbyes as I send my address to him. He sent me a thumbs up emoji and said he'll be over in thirty minutes.

I look around in my room to see it was a mess. I quickly get up and start shoving my things in my closet.

As I do, I walk past my mirror and glance at my reflection. I had on pajama pants and a black t-shirt.

I need to change. I put on a band t-shirt while putting on leggings. I put on white Nike socks that went up to my mid calf.

My curly hair wasn't too much of a mess so I didn't bother combing it.

I lit a candle and looked around. I cleaned it up pretty well. Before I knew it, the doorbell was ringing.

I rushed down the steps so I could answer it. I took a deep breath before answering and swung it open to see a familiar blonde.

I smile when I looked up to his face. "Hey. You can come in." I step aside so he could come in.

He looked around knowing it's his first time here. "You have a nice place." He complimented.

I smiled as I closed the door. "Thank you. We just got done unpacking everything." I admit.

He went for a casual look as well. A tie dye shirt and a pair of joggers.

We made small talk for a couple of minutes and then he looked down at me.

"So, when can I hear this cover?" He asked smiling. I was nervous to play in front of him.

I haven't heard him play or sing just yet, but Charlie was hyping him up at Six Flags.

I could tell he was a little embarrassed by it so I haven't pushed him about it.

I nodded so I lead him up to my room. He looked around everything, taking everything in.

It was a decent sized room. A full sized bed, keyboard, a bookshelf, and a desk that has my gaming stuff on it.

It has my monitor, a camera, and some papers on it. I had a couple posters hanging up on the walls so it wasn't completely bare.

I sit on the bench as he follows me. But he sits on my office chair by the desk so he can give me some space, which I appreciate.

"It's not perfect because I'm still working on it." I start to ramble.

He shushes me which makes me stop. "I'm sure you'll do amazing." He complimented.

I took a deep breath as I went to the keys. I started playing the notes I've been practicing.

"I won't just survive, oh you will see me thrive. Can't write my story, I'm beyond the archetype." I sing to him.

I didn't look at Owen the whole time I was singing. But when I finished, I looked over towards him.

He had surprise laced on his face which caused me to turn red.

"Sam, you have nothing to be embarrassed about." He admitted to me. He started hyping me up which made me turn red.

I turn to him as he laughed. He calmed down a little bit as he looked at me.

"I did end up watch your video with Conor Maynard, you were both very good." He admitted.

I blushed at his words. "Maybe one day we could do a cover. That is if you want." I suggest.

I don't want to push the idea on him if he didn't want to do that.

He thought about it for a second. "I'm down. Just let me know whenever you want to." He sounded like he actually wanted to.

I haven't done a cover for a while. The boys were going to be gone for a while so we have the townhouse to ourselves.

"So, tell me about your character, Alex. That's his name right?" I ask making sure. He nods his head while he smiles.

"Well, he's a drummer who's very anxious. He's trying to figure out the whole being dead thing and his whole sexuality with being gay." He explains.

I looked at him shockingly. "Wait, you're dead in the show?" I ask not putting two and two together.

He starts laughing lightly at me. "That's what the phantoms mean." He teased.

I flip him off as he starts laughing more. "You're a real wanker, you know that right?" I ask while laughing.

He just shrugs while running his fingers through his hair. "You should really watch the show." I know I've been wanting to.

So I smirk towards him. "Only if you binge watch some of my videos with me." I want him to see some of my stuff too.

We do have good stuff out there. "Of course. Sounds like a plan to me." He shrugged towards me.

That's when I got an idea. "Let's have a sleepover." I speak.

He looked at me strangely. "Like just us two?" He asked strangely.

I shook my head while getting excited. "No, let's invite Charlie and Jeremy and see if they want to come." I explain.

"And Jeremy could invite his wife if he wants to." I could tell he was into the idea.

He agreed so we texted the group chat. Everyone was surprisingly down. Jeremy said his wife was having a girls night so she couldn't come.

Everyone was going to come around six thirty and it's currently three.

"Do you want to go to Target with me? We can get some snacks and I can grab my dog." I gasp at the mention of the dog.

"You have a dog?" I ask surprisingly. He nodded his head while laughing.

We went downstairs to grab our shoes. I put on a pair of Vans knowing it's my favorite shoes.

"Yeah, she's a French bulldog. Her name is Cruzy." He explained.

I loved French bulldogs. "I can't wait to meet her." I smile.

We went outside to the California heat. He said he could drive since it was his idea.

I was shocked to see had a Tesla. "The car makes me sexier, right?" He asked as I scrunched my nose.

I get inside while holding my vlog camera. Every time I see the chance to vlog, I'm going to do it.

"Don't ever say that again." I laugh. He pulls out of the driveway and starts driving. I was excited about this sleepover.

Hopefully everyone has a good time.