nine

I spent most of yesterday hungover. So thank god I was feeling better today.

Charlie is coming over so we could do our cover. Well, half of it is a cover.

Owen said he wanted to watch it so he's currently over.

We were hanging out in my room with Andrew. We were talking about which sports would be funny if they could drink while we wait for Charlie.

"I don't know, I think horse riding would be pretty funny." I speak up.

Andrew thought about it. "I think it'll be funny if the horses could be a little drunk too." We started laughing.

"See, basketball and football involves more running so they'll just throw up." Owen thinks out loud.

He has a point, soccer would be bad too. Andrew started laughing.

"What about Hockey? I mean they can already fight." He pointed out.

I didn't think about hockey. "That would actually be pretty funny." It was a fun conversation.

When Charlie came we got everything situated. I did my intro, we did the song, and then I did the outro.

I hung out with the boys for most of the day. But when it got dark, everyone left.

It was one in the morning and I was in my room, playing Guitar Hero.

It's one of my favorite games. As I played Slow Ride, my phone started ringing.

I pick my phone up and answer it even though I don't know who it is. "Hello?" I have my phone wedged in between my shoulder and ear.

It was the only way to hold it while I played. "Sam." It was Owen.

I could hear strain on his voice. There was also uneven breathing.

I pause the game while sitting up straightly. "Owen, what's wrong? Are you okay?" I ask.

I was worried about him. He was silent for a moment. "I think I'm having a panic attack." His voice was super shaky.

I look around for my vans to put them on. I quickly put them on while talking to him. "Do you want me to come over?" I ask.

Even if he says no, I don't want him to be alone. "Please." Hearing him beg like that breaks my heart.

He's such a great guy. "Send me your address so I can come over." He almost instantly sends it to me.

I put on a windbreaker and grab my keys. "I'll be there soon. Just breathe in slowly." I remind him.

I've had my share of panic attacks. I drive as fast as I can to his flat.

Once I get there, I run inside. He was pacing around in his living room, fingers through his hair.

"Owen." I announce to him that I was here. He snapped his head towards me.

His eyes were red and blotchy. We rushed towards each other, him wrapping his arms around me.

It took me by shock at first, but I did the same to him.

I rubbed his back while we stood there. We stayed like this for awhile.

But I could feel him slowly start to relax in my arms. After maybe twenty minutes, he pulled away from me.

I moved my arms down from his back to his wrists. He looks at me sadden as he sniffles.

"You feeling better?" I ask keeping my eyes on his face.

He nods his head while wiping his eyes. "I'm sorry for bothering you so late at night." I shake my head towards him.

We sit on the couch so we could talk. I didn't want to leave him just yet.