twenty-two

Ever since I went on the date with Owen, we've been inseparable. We've been together almost everyday.

He even sleeps over sometimes and it helps my insomnia. Last night, he couldn't stay the night so I couldn't sleep the best.

This morning, I ended up filming my cover my YouTube. I probably got a couple hours of sleep but I'm still striving.

I texted Jeremy, Owen, and Charlie last night to see if they wanted to film with me.

I told them how I wanted to film a video of us watching Hamilton. Charlie was instantly down for it.

Owen said he was too and that led Jeremy saying he was down. So they're suppose to be here around four.

It was currently three thirty now so I was bringing everything I need downstairs.

My headphones, a camera, and four microphones. Mason was out with Camila and Andrew was working out.

He was going to come home soon and start streaming. As I was setting the microphones up, Charlie came busting in.

I look up at him but I had to do a double take. "I thought you weren't wearing any pants." I laugh towards him.

He had on a pair of shorts that were very short. They blend in with his skin so it really tripped me out.

He started laughing as he sat his bag down. "That's what everyone says but they're comfy." He shrugs.

He makes himself at home and sits down on the couch. "Where's your boyfriend?" He asked playfully.

I just roll my eyes as I sit with him. "He's not my boyfriend." I deny his thinking. The group knows we went on a date.

And they know we're always together. "You two literally went on a date." He laughed at me.

"Yeah, but we didn't make anything official. We didn't even kiss." I admit to him. He looks surprised that I said that.

Maybe Owen hasn't said anything to him. "Wait, did you two not kiss?" He asked surprised.

I got shy and shook my head no. "Did Owen not tell you?" I ask him. He shakes his head no while sitting up.

"I just kinda figured you two did." He told me nonchalantly. I asked him to not say anything in front of Owen.

I don't want to weird him out or anything. As we were talking, Jeremy showed up. He did a double take on Charlie too.

"I wore these just for you." Charlie fake flirted with his mate. Jeremy shook his head while sitting on the other side of me.

Jeremy asked what we were talking about so Charlie started smiling. "Did you know Sam and Owen didn't kiss on their date?"

I snap my head towards Charlie. "Charles! I told you not to say anything." I snap at him as he started laughing.

"You said don't say anything in front of Owen. You didn't say anything about Jeremy." He defended himself.

I just shake my head while looking at him. "Yeah, I learned a long time ago to not trust Charlie with information." Jeremy spoke.

Charlie dropped his jaw while looking at him. "When?" He asked sounding hurt.

"On set! Jadah would tell you to not say anything and you'd run to me and Owen and spill everything." Jeremy explained himself.

Charlie was smiling proudly to himself. "I did do that." We all started laughing.

As we sit there and waited for Owen to show, he finally walked in. My heart picked up as he came through the door.

"The man of the hour finally showed up." We laughed at him. Jeremy scoots over so Owen could sit next to me.