thirty-five

Ever since Owen and I told each other our feelings, I've been happier than ever.

We've been together almost every waking second. The only time we're apart is if he has meetings or goes to the gym.

While he's gone I get some editing done or I stream with the boys. Either I stay at his flat or he stays over here.

Tonight, we were going to do our own thing. He was going out with the boys while we had a girls night here at the townhouse.

I was currently setting up everything in the living room. As I do, Mason walks in.

"Oooh face masks. Looks interesting." He says in a fake monotoned voice. I just roll my eyes while turning to him.

"If you're going to judge girls night, then you can get out." I tell him honestly.

He sits on the couch anyway while sticking a pretzel in his mouth. "You gonna miss your boo thing while we're gone?"

I make a gross face while sitting on the other side of the couch. "Don't call him that." It's not like it's bad.

It's just super weird. "And I always miss him when he's gone." I know him hearing the lovely dovy stuff will freak him out.

He scrunches his nose towards me. "Just because you're in the honeymoon stage, doesn't mean I want to hear it."

I know he won't admit it, but he's happy I found Owen. I spent so long saying there wasn't a guy for me out there.

But I was wrong for so many reasons. There was a guy out there for me. He was just in a different country.

We were planning on telling our fans soon, we just don't know how. We'll figure it out though.

"Oh piss off. You're barking mate." He chuckled. We talked while I waited for the girls for to come.

Owen was coming because he was going to take them to Charlie's. As we sat on the couch, Owen walked in.

"Hi handsome." He turns red as he comes over towards me. He pecks my lips causing Mason to gag.

"I love you both but it's like seeing my sister kiss a dude." He stands up to put the pretzels back in the kitchen.

Owen sits next to me and wraps his arm around the back of the couch. "What were you guys going to do tonight?" I ask Owen making conversation.

"I think we're meeting at Charlie's and then go to Top Golf." He answered.

I nodded my head towards him. "Watch out for Mason, he tends to swing it too hard." I tell him.

"Thanks for the advice." He laughed a little bit. While we sat on the couch, Dani walked in.

She scrunched her nose over towards Owen. "It's girls night!" She yelled jokingly towards him.

"Aye, if it wasn't for me, you two wouldn't be friends." He clapped back towards her.

They started arguing with each other while I watched in entertainment.

As they argued, the brothers walked in. "I swear, you're always arguing." Andrew laughed while grabbing their attention.

We made small talk but the boys ended up leaving. "You and Owen seem happier than usual." Dani pointed out.

I haven't told anyone yet about our conversation from the beach. The boys kinda know what's going on.

"I'll explain when the rest of the girls come over." She doesn't try to push it anymore.

We hang out while we wait for them to come. About twenty minutes later, everyone was here.