seventeen

I had no idea what I was going to wear today. I was going out with Owen today.

I wanna say it's a date, but it's not. I wanna wear something comfortable for the trampoline park but I wanna make sure it looks cute.

"Sam, did you want to stream with me today?" Andrew asked walking into my room.

Mason was out with Camila, he was going to ask her out today.

I was excited to see what she was going to say. But I knew she was going to say yes.

"I would love to mate, but I'm going out with Owen." I frown towards him.

He had his jaw dropped towards me. "Like on a date?" Andrew asked towards me.

There was shock laced on his voice. I wish it was date honestly.

During the past month and a half of knowing him, I've been gaining feelings for him.

But no one knows. Not even the boys. "It's not a date. It's just two friends hanging out." I reassure him.

He looked like he didn't believe me. "Where are you going?" He asked leaning against my wall.

"Trampoline park and then a movie." I tell him. He shook his head toward me.

"That's a date." He tried to tell me. I just groan and pull out a shirt from my closet.

It was a band tee so I think it'll go well with some leggings. "Andrew, piss off. It's not a date." I try to tell him.

"Do you want it to be a date?" He asked teasing me. That's the one thing the two have in common.

They never fail to try to make fun or playfully tease me.

"Piss off. Let me change." He just laughs as he walks out of my room.

I shut the door and lock it. I quickly get ready so I can pick up Owen.

We had an hour to get to the trampoline park and then three and a half hours until the movie starts.

We were going to watch the new suicide squad movie. I comb through my hair and do everything I need to.

I spray perfume on before walking downstairs. "I'm leaving!" I yell to Andrew.

I couldn't hear him so I went to his room to see he's streaming.

He saw me come up behind him on his screen so he turned to me, taking his headphones off.

"I'm leaving mate." I tell him with a smile. "Have fun on your date. Tell Owen I said hi." He cheekily smiled.

I make sure to flip him off and I walked away. I text Owen to let him know I was on the way.

I was going to get coffee before hand so I went to Starbucks. I got an iced venti caramel macchiato with hazelnut syrup and whipped cream.

When I get it and pay, I head to his flat. I text him when I get here and he comes jogging out to me a minute later.

He had a big smile on his his face when he climbed into my car.

He had on a black shirt and light blue joggers. "Well hey, stud." I smile when he buckled up.

I started to back up as we made small talk. I'll be honest, he looks really good right now.

He looks good in anything though. As I drove, he gasped causing me to get scared.

I look to see he was looking at my drink. "You went to Starbucks and didn't get anything for me?" I knew he would react this way.