twenty-six

I think Owen is my soulmate. I know it's soon and we've kissed once, but I've known him for months.

No one has ever understood me the way he does. He also makes me feel so special.

We hang literally everyday. He's either at my townhouse or I'm at his flat.

I'm definitely growing attached to him. And I think vice versa.

He's been helping me sleep so much, and all he has to do is wrap his arms around me.

Our group has noticed our shift in dynamic and how we're always together. We're basically a couple, but without labels.

I was currently with him now, setting up for a cover. He was going to watch me play which didn't bother me.

I wish he would do a cover with me, but I know once his confidence is up, he will.

I set my camera up in front of my keyboard. "You still haven't told me which song you're doing." Owen spoke up as I was finishing up.

I was trying to spend as much time with him as I can. He's going back Oklahoma for a few days for Thanksgiving.

I was going to miss him like crazy but I know he needs his family time. I just look at him smugly as I sit on the bench.

He presses record for me as I look at my keys. I start to play Falling by Harry Styles knowing it's one of my favorites.

I look at Owen to see he's smiling towards me. "I'm in my bed, and you're not here." I've been practicing this one a lot.

"What am I now? What if I'm someone I don't want around?" I sing the chorus. I make sure to play the whole song perfectly.

"And I get that feeling that you'll never need me again." I sing with power. It felt good to hit the right note.

I was nervous about that one. When I finish the song, Owen was looking at me proudly.

He pushed the button for me again and I looked at him wearily. "Don't give me that look, Sam. That was amazing." He praised.

He tackled me with a hug which made me laugh. We both fell onto my bed, causing him to look into my eyes.

He studies my face which makes me nervous. "You're so beautiful." He half flirted, half complimented.

I could tell he was being serious. I could hear it in his voice. I could see it in his eyes. He really did think I was beautiful.

And he never let me forget it, he always wants to remind me. And I think that's the sweetest thing.

"You're full of shit, Joyner." I tease him a little. He does his cute little nose scrunch that makes my heart race.

"I just like making you blush." There goes my face heating up again. The affect this man has on me.

He's got me in a choke hold, and I'm fine with it. "You're an idiot." I laugh a little bit while raising my head up.

I gently place my lips up to his and kiss him. I swear, every time we kiss, it's like pure bliss.

He kisses me back gently. But after a minute, we slowly deepen the kiss.

I didn't realize how much I would enjoy the make out with Owen. I was totally into it, until my door swung open.

"Did you fin- what the fuck?" Mason yelled while Owen got off of me. I can see he was embarrassed from getting caught.

Mason was covering his eyes as we got off of each other. "Mason, we still have our clothes on, mate." I roll my eyes.

He peaked at us to make sure we were telling the truth. Whenever he realized we were, he lowered his hand.