1.

Yessenia and Yanae in the MM

Tamia Ford, 24

"Bro-"

"-we really need to figure out how we gon' make that move after last night." I listened closely as Endo, my dumbass brother, and one of Yasin's closest friends, went on frantically talking about money or drugs as usual.

All while I sat on the steps, in front of Yasin's mom's house, directly beside all of them eavesdropping.

Him and all of his friends were huddled up on the corner standing in front of the now closed corner store. All while I was trying my hardest to listen to what they were saying and talking about.

I was always nosey especially when it came to my boyfriend; more so because he always seemed to get himself into something but lord knows Yasin never told me anything.

If I wanted to know something, I had to get the information myself so that's exactly what I was trying to do.

"Yeah, man.."

"You know them niggas on sixth call themselves trying to start war with us over that body-" Trey, another one of his friends spoke up loudly before he was instantly cut off as my eyebrows shot up discreetly.

"Yo." Yasin turned his lip up, obviously trying to shut him up as he sneakily looked out of the corner of his eye at me.

I could tell that he knew that I was listening but I kept my focus straight ahead, looking at nothing in particular as I pretended as if I wasn't.

"What I just tell you, bro?" He went on saying to him as I tried listening again but they all began talking quieter before I was instantly interrupted.

"I know that's not Tamia!" I heard somebody say loudly behind me as I slowly turned around, seeing the front door wide opened now.

"Oh-"

"Hey, Yessi."

"Hey, Nae Nae." I smiled, seeing that it was Sin's sisters, Yessenia and Yanae, standing in the door behind me now with a random baby.

"Nope-"

"-uhn. uhn."

"Don't hey us, hoe." Yanae rolled her neck, making me look down at my hands guiltily with a smile.

"Where the hell have you been?" She spoke loudly to me as they both came outside and sat beside me on the steps; with the little baby in Yessi's lap now.