9.

Tamia in the MM

Tamia in the MM.

Tamia Ford
Hours later

Try to wash all of my shit away

Try to wash all my emotions

Need a few brews, need a palm tree

I be drinkin' in private, don't call me to party though

Fuck on your nigga for cardio

Too good, and he fell in love right away

I put my feelings on layaway (ah)

Done being used, done playing stupid

Done faking cool

(I don't want none of this shit, I don't want it)

Done being screwed

Done feeling clueless

That's how you do (do me)

"I don't want none of this shit, got me runnin' so far." I sang softly as I sat at my vanity straightening my hair as I listened to SZA's - Far, getting ready to go out.

"Baby." Yasin's deep voice called softly for me as he made his way into my closet.

"Yeah?" I answered, running my flat iron down my hair as my music continued to play.

I couldn't help but to look at him as his tall figure stood behind me, just watching me as I watched him in the mirror. He had shirt off with his chains on and a fresh new pair of denim jeans that I'd never seen before.

I was so annoyed with him and humiliated today, I had nothing to say to him and I didn't plan to say anything, I just waited for him to speak.

"Look, ma."

"I fucked up earlier."

"I was fuckin' around with you and I never meant to—"

"Okay, Yasin." Was all I said, considering he'd been saying the same exact thing for hours now.

I'd heard him the first hundred times and I heard him now but that didn't change anything. He'd humiliated me in front of my entire class and my teacher.

I'd had to even email her once classes were over and let her know that I was sorry and that it'd never happen again.

Now it was up to her to decide if she wanted me to stay in her class or if she would report me to the Dean of the school.

I was just done and fed up with all of this and all I wanted to do was get away from him at this moment, since he wanted to be home all of a sudden.

"I'm going out with a few of the moms in the neighborhood so I'll probably be home a little later." I told him, knowing that I did not want to spend my time with these women but anything was better than sitting in here with him right now.