27.

Yasin in the MM

Yasin in the MM.

Yasin Dowery
An hour later

"Yasin, you have to calm down, honey." Everybody said to me as I paced the crib, looking down at my phone, reading Tamia's message over and over and over.

"Nah, mama."

"Because she foul, cuh."

"And y'all know that shit." I spat angrily, looking down at my phone still, not giving a fuck about what nobody was saying right now.

"Bitch gon' run out on a nigga because some shit got hard, instead of facing me like a grown ass woman and telling me that shit to my face—"

"—ten years mama and she gon' send that shit to me in a fuckin' text?" I spoke sternly to her, watching as she looked at me in disbelief like a nigga was the problem.

As always.

"Come on now, cuh, she carrying my fuckin' baby."

"Fuck I'm supposed to do? Be cool with that shit?" I went on, looking at them and they ain't have shit to say now.

Because they knew that shit was foul, they knew she was fucking wrong.

"She scary as hell, cuh."

"You scary as hell, cuh." I spat into the audio messages I kept on sending to her phone.

All while she kept reading my shit and not responding to it but I knew she was hearing everything that I was saying to her.

She really walked out on a nigga in the middle of the night after 10 years and then broke up with me in a fucking message.

Instead of saying that shit to my face.

She ain't get no fucking cool points for that shit and her scary ass was gone have to see me regardless. She was carrying my fucking seed now, she was gone see me regardless.

She really had her mind fucked up if she thought she was about to walk out in me on some lame ass shit.

With my baby in her stomach.

"Yasin, you can't keep acting like this, son."

"This is not going to get her back. Yelling at her and calling her out of her name in a text message is not going to get her back."

"So just calm down." My mama and her mama kept trying to calm me now but that shit wasn't doing nothing but making me madder.

It wasn't nothing they could say to me to make chill because Tamia was wrong in this moment and they knew that shit.

"I'm going to go find her and see exactly where she is." Her mama then said and my mama waved her off, watching as she walked off and out of the house.