44.

Tamia in the MM

Tamia in the MM

Yasin Dowery
30 minutes later

"So I was flirting with the bitch, Tamia?" I asked, watching from the couch as Tamia paced the kitchen ferociously, hot at a nigga over some shit that I wasn't even doing or trying to do.

"Yes!"

"You were!"

"Every time that bitch comes to this house, you're all googly-eyed over her like she's better than me or something!"

"Like I'm not giving you what you need!"

"Like I'm not helping you 24 hours of the day—"

"—while she only comes here once or twice every other week."

"That's not fucking fair, Yasin."

"And you know what you're doing!"

"You just want to hurt me!" She went on snapping on me and I just watched as my shawty began self destructing in this moment.

She knew damn well I wasn't flirting with that bitch but she was obviously jealous as hell in this moment.

More so because everything that she was thinking was far from the fucking truth. In her mind though, she truly believed that shit. She really believed that I was flirting with my physical trainer and she really believed that I was doing the shit purposely to hurt her feelings.

All because she was still harboring her fucking emotions and making herself think that I was mad at her instead of just talking to a nigga.

I was never flirting with the bitch. I was never thinking about flirting with the bitch and I damn sure wouldn't flirt with no bitch in front of my girl or with her in my crib taking care of me everyday.

All with her name tatted directly on my fucking face while she walking around the crib damn near naked with her robe on while I'm doing it.

How stupid would that shit be?

A nigga was just as hurt as she was though, over my son and this dumb ass situation as a whole.

My whole fucking life changed in one night and now I had to basically relearn how to walk all over again, some shit that I knew my whole life.

Then I lost my son in the same breath before I could even feel sorry for myself about the shit. All while I got my shawty hurting and blaming herself at the same time, taking care of me everyday, being a burden on her life. When I knew that she had school and shit that she needed to be tending to as well.

It was like I was trying to cope, all while trying to let her do the same and not stress her out. Considering I knew she was going to anyway.

But we both were.