26.

Yasin in the MM

Yasin in the MM.

Yasin Dowery

"Come on, bro."

"Got damn." I stressed as I got back into the car with blood all over my clothes and shoes.

"Hold up, Sin." My Unc spat as they finished the job off. I watched closely, shoving my gun back into my waistband as they threw a nigga over the bridge.

I watched as these niggas looked down, watching as the body dropped, crashing down loudly into the water below. As they did, I just began rolling up my blunt so that I could smoke.

We'd dropped multiple bodies tonight over this shit with my mama spot. I ain't feel no ways in this moment considering the shit needed to happen. It was either then or us and I wasn't no bitch ass nigga.

I wasn't about to keep waiting for niggas to put me down and then after the shit happened with my mama spot, it wasn't shit a nigga could tell me.

All of these niggas had to die.

Plus  with my uncles, we'd get away scott-free because of mob ties. None of this shit would be thought or heard of because they had niggas in the feds that was understanding of the cause.

I scoffed before chuckling to myself as I put my freshly rolled blunt to my lips before lighting that shit and taking a pull.

I needed this.

"Aight, man."

"Come on." My unc spat as they all got back into the whip and I watched as that nigga Endo got in at the backseat.

I blew smoke from my nose, watching his bitch ass before I started my car and made my way back to the block.

It didn't take me long to get back, probably like ten minutes had went by. Once we did though, the sun was already coming up.

"Yo, I'm about to go in the spot and change my clothes and shit, Unc." I told them as I turned my car off and put my blunt out. Just ready to get these bloody ass clothes off of me.

"I'm gon' put this shit in a bag." I went on, referring to the clothes I had on right now and they both nodded.

"Aight, nigga."

"Hurry up." They spat as I got out of the car and they did the same, making their way down onto the corner to make sure shit was cool while I did.

Stepping out of the car, I made my way into my mama spot, seeing everything blown through. Her whole spot had bullet holes all up and through it and I just couldn't shake the fact that niggas really thought they was gone fuck with my family and get away with that shit.

Shit, my mama of all people.

That shit had my mind fucked up because that shit was one of my worst fears with her and it had finally happened. Considering all of the bullshit I was doing out here in the streets.