8.

Tamia Ford
Moments later

"And as we zoom in.."

"We can see there are multiple rod-like bacterial organisms living inside of it." Dr. Psych went on saying as I wrote down everything that she was explaining, making sure to take my notes.

I was completely focused again as I did before my bedroom's door opened and Yasin's tall figure walked in to it.

I paid him no mind as I continued to do what I was doing. All while he began moving around, doing whatever he was doing since he wanted to be home all of a sudden.

As the room remained quiet with the exception of my professor's voice, I zoned out again as Yasin made his way through my closet and toward the shower.

I was doing me and focusing for a long while, thinking he was done being obnoxious. All before he began playing his loud music on the shower speaker, of course.

I don't do side bitches,

They all my bitches, I ain't tryna hide bitches

I don't need the media in my business

Damn, that's crazy, but it's true

I've been abused by struggle

I don't know what's real

I'll die for you

Die for you

Future's - Krazy but True  went on loudly as he rapped along with it and as he did, I sighed heavily to myself, throwing my pen down.

"Yasin!" I screamed, moving my face out of my laptop's camera and it seemed as if the music had became louder when I did.

Meaning he was doing this shit on purpose and he just wanted some attention.

"Ooo, I can't stand him." I said to myself, standing to my feet to find my headphones.

As I did, it took me a minute before I simply grabbed what I could find and it was just my AirPods.

"These'll have to do." I said to myself and it took me a few minutes to get the connected to laptop but once I did, I pressed the noise cancelling feature and zoned back into class.

I was good like that for about five minutes too before Yasin came in the room again, naked this time, with his gigantic Piece standing up at attention.

"Come get in this shower with me, ma." He ended up, saying to me sternly as I took my headphones out and looked at him with a blank face.

"Babe, I'm in class." I spoke softly to him, just trying to get him to let me work in this moment.

"Aight, ma."

"I understand that shit but yo' nigga need some of yo' brain too." He spoke seriously to me and I rolled my eyes hard, putting my headphones back in.

I began to focus again, tired of his mess but when I did, he still stood there, waiting for me. I ignored him completely though because I knew he just wanted attention right now.

"Aight, coo'." I heard him say, waving me off.

"That's why I be calling my fuckin' mama in law now."

"You don't never be pleasing your man like you should." He spat before walking away, instantly triggering me like he knew it would.

"You know what, Yasin!" I spat loudly, snatching my headphones out completely before making my way into my closet and toward the bathroom with him.