4.

Tamia Ford
2 hours later

"Uh!"

"Uh!"

"Uuuuh!"

"Fuuck!"

"Sin!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as he pounded himself into me while he had me tied completely to the bed.

Unable to move at all.

"Siiin." I whined out as I felt myself reaching my peak for the countless amount of times as my legs shook frantically but that didn't stop him at all.

"Wait. Wait. Wait." I begged frantically, feeling sensitive all over but he continued on, looking deeply into my eyes with every stroke.

"Nah."

"You need this, ma."

"You gon' take all this dick." He spoke sternly as I looked up at the ceiling now in complete bliss. All while he fucked me so deeply, looking deeply into my eyes.

"That lil' attitude be having your mind fucked up."

"This my pussy." He spat, looking down into my eyes with every word and I looked up into his as my arms remained tied to the bed.

"Tell me it's mine." He fucked me harder as I arched my back up from the bed, screaming at the top of my lungs.

"It's yours!" I shouted as my screams echoed throughout the house and he fucked me even harder as our entire bed began banging loudly against the wall. 

"I can't hear you, ma."

"Say that shit." He spoke through gritted teeth.

"It's yours!" I screamed out again as I moaned loudly right after with tears pouring from my eyes from all the pleasure but he continued on, not letting up on me at all.

"It's mine?" He smirked to himself and I nodded frantically as he continued on thrusting before he pulled back a bit and began to hit my g spot.

"Uh!"

"Uuuuh!"

"Shit!" I screamed out as I could feel myself about to lose it all while I laid there trying to close my legs around him but he continued on hitting my spot over and over and over.

All while he pressed down extremely hard onto my stomach.

"Yasin!" I yelled out as I squirted unexpectedly, all over his stomach and he chuckled deeply to himself, knowing exactly what he was doing to me.

"Got damn."

"I love you, girl." He groaned as I tried my hardest to look up into his eyes but I couldn't even keep focus as I laid there exhausted now.

"I love you too, Sin." I spoke back softly to him, looking up into his eyes as best as I could as he finally let up on me and quickly pulled out to cum all over my stomach.

"Shit." His deep voice spoke as he rubbed his self out and I laid there tied to the bed as he came all over me.

I watched as he did before he looked back down into my eyes again with lust still in his. He then pushed his Piece right back into me almost immediately.

"Sin." I whined out, unable to stop him with my hands still tied.

He knew that I could get pregnant that way but he still insisted as he pushed himself back into me deeply while his eyes rolled to the back of his head and I looked up at the ceiling in pleasure, breathing out heavily.

-

Another hour later

"Sin, please."

"Please, babe." I begged him hoarsely as hot tears poured from my eyes as he had me bent over the railing of the balcony while he ate me out from the back like a maniac.

We'd been fucking all over this house for what seemed like hours. He was simply exploring now but I was completely exhausted, scared of falling and scared of being caught by one of our nosey ass neighbors.

It wouldn't be the first time we'd almost been kicked out of the community for something like this.

Yasin was wild.

"Aight, ma." He finally let up on me, gripping my waist tightly so that I wouldn't fall over as he helped me down from the railing.

He then made his way back into the house as my legs buckled like wet noodles, following after him.

I watched as his tall naked figure walked around the room before he walked toward my closet and through it to get to the shower.

As he did, I had no choice but to lay down in bed until he was finished. I was completely exhausted.

"Babe." I called out for him though as he started the shower water before coming out with a warm wash cloth like always.

"Here, ma." He spoke softly to me and I grabbed it from him as I wiped myself off for the moment.

"Thank you." I told him and he nodded before taking it away.

When he did, he made his way back to the shower to wash and I laid there tired and content.

My attitude was completely gone now but not for any of the right reasons, of course. This was all the time though, so I was used to it.

I knew him like the back of my hand.

He was going to go shower, tell me that he loved me afterwards and then tell me that he would be back later.

We never actually talked, we never actually solved anything. Just sex and arguments. Well, mostly just me arguing with myself because he never argued back with me because I'm a female.

His words, of course.

He spent at-least forty five minutes in the shower before he was finished and came out to begin getting dressed. I looked at the time while he did and I couldn't help but to realize that it was midnight.

He's not coming home. I thought to myself.

Nothing new.

"I'll be back later, Aight?" He said to me as I laid there, watching as his tall figure pulled his shirt then his hoodie over his chains that glistened throughout our now dark room.

"I love you, ma." He said, just like I knew he would and he stopped in his tracks, once he realized I hadn't responded.

"You hear me?" He spoke seriously to me before I nodded my head slowly.

"I love you too, Yasin." I spoke muffled-like as I laid in the covers now with discreet tears in my eyes.

I didn't want him to see me crying again.

"Aight." Was all he said before leaving our room completely.

I listened as he made his way down the staircase before the front door's alarm went off and he slammed the door closed behind him.

The entire house went silent as he did while I continued to lay there, not moving an inch.

I was exhausted, not only physically from the sex but mentally from how much Yasin had been putting me through these passed couple of years.

Shit, my entire life at this point.

It'd been ten while years with this man, from the very beginning of ninth grade up until now. It started out somewhat sweet, with him practically forcing me to be his girlfriend on the second week of school in ninth grade.

Bringing me roses, showering me with gifts and treating me the way all the other girls wanted him to treat them then.

But life as an adult now, with him, was becoming harder and harder for me. I tried my best to be the woman I needed to be for my man, following the guidance of my mother, of course, but I was exhausting myself to no return.

I didn't know if could continue to handle it.

*

Thoughts?

Concerns?