6.

Endo in The MM

Endo in The MM.

Yasin Dowery
2am

"Them niggas want war, I'ma give it to 'em."  I spat, loading the gun before I passed it off.

"Here, nigga." I told the homie Dro as I tossed him the gun, considering this was his enemy who started all of this shit, so he had to be a man and finish it.

His enemy dropped a body on one of us because of some beef from way back in the day so we dropped a body in return.

My motto was though, you kill one of mine, I'ma kill some of y'all.

That's just how shit went. That's how you taught niggas how not to fuck with you.

"And you sure this is him and his ol' lady spot?" I asked Dro and he nodded, wasting no time as he instantly fired shots over and over and over into the house.

I watched as the bullets flew through the windows, crashing down onto the glass before loud screams rang out.

"Got' em." We spoke in unison before taking off completely.

As soon as we did, we began running down the block as I made my way across the bridge and back to my whip.

"Come on, nigga." I told him as I sped off in my car, quickly making my way back to our side of the town.

A few minutes later

"Damn, nigga."

"This how you bummin' it now?" My right hand man, Endo, Tamia's older brother, spoke up as I pulled back up on my mama block in a different whip than my last.

I always liked to switch my shit, so niggas could never guess what a nigga next move was. I had to play my shit cautious.

Always.

"Man.." I laughed as he came around the car and hopped in as he dapped the homie Dro up since he was sitting in back now.

I then sped off of the block and made my way to the spot.

"The fuck even is this shit, nigga?"  En went on asking, trying to figure what I was driving right now.

"A wraith, man." I told him as I passed him the blunt that I was smoking while I drove with one hand, swerving through the streets of my old hood.