17.

Yasin Dowery Same day 9pm

Yasin Dowery
Same day
9pm

Purple reign, purple reign, purple reign, purple

I just need my girlfriend
I just need-

Purple reign, purple reign, purple reign, purple

I just need my girlfriend

"I just need my girlfriend." I bobbed my head slightly as I sat in my car, blowing smoke from my nose as Future's - Purple Reign blasted from my speakers.

It'd been a four days since I'd last seen my girl and I'd been hopping from my mama crib, my mama in law crib and the homie Endo's spot for a few nights, considering I wasn't trying to go home at the moment.

I can't even lie, a nigga was sick.

Tamia had me fucked up, telling me to go and be a man and bring her home some money like I didn't mean shit to her other than a dollar.

That shit had my mind playing tricks on me.

I mean, bitches had come in and out of a nigga life before Tamia, wanting me just for a dollar and looking at a nigga as just something to use for some money.

With her though, she never made me feel like she was only fucking me for money. She ain't never made me feel like she was only my girl for money. She ain't even give a fuck about the money and that's what made me want to give it to her more.

Now my mind was fucked up, considering I was thinking all kinds of shit about her.

She only stayed down with a nigga this long for the money and the crib. I couldn't help but to think to myself.

"Nah." I spoke out loud, not trying fill my head with no bullshit about her right now.

That shit wasn't safe at all.

For me or her.

I continued to smoke my blunt as my mind wandered again and I started thinking about the fucked up shit I'd did to my girl all over again.

Treating her like a hoe and making her feel like she wasn't worth shit because a nigga ego was bruised by her words.

That shit had me feeling so fucked up inside and I couldn't shake the feeling, that was part of the reason why I didn't want to go home.

I couldn't face her after that shit.

I knew I'd broken her heart with that shit. She had to understand though where I was coming from as a nigga.

As her man.

She wanted to go out and be a hoe so bad with my sisters, I was gone treat her like one.

She wanted a nigga to go and make some money, like that's all I'm good for, then I was gone treat like a nigga who ain't give a fuck about shit but money.