15.

Yasin in the MM

Yasin in the MM.

Tamia Ford 
Moments later

"Yasin, get up!" I yelled at him, fed up in the moment as my phone continued to ring in his pants pocket.

I watched as he stirred in his sleep, turning his body slowly before he stretched his body out and looked at me with squinted eyes. My phone had already stopped ringing but I was completely livid in this moment.

"What's wrong?" His deep voice spoke groggily to me as I looked at with my arms folded, ready to curse him the fuck out.

"You are what's wrong, Yasin."

"You're always what's wrong!" I ended saying to him as he looked at me with knitted eyebrows before getting out of the bed and sitting down at the edge with elbows on his knees now.

"Here we go, cuh."

"What I do to you now, Tamia?" He asked as if he was fed up. As if I was causing all of the problems here while I looked at him with a scowl on my face.

"Why do you have my phone, Yasin?" I no longer sugar coated, watching as he slowly looked up into my eyes.

He knew he was caught in this moment and to make matters worse, my phone began ringing again in his pocket as he sighed deeply to himself.

"Look."

"I saw Yessenia textin' yo' ass from that new number, cuh."

"And you steady tryna go against your nigga like I ain't got your best interest at heart—"

"Yasin, shut up." I instantly cut him off, not wanting to hear that bullshit right now.

"Shut the fuck up because you don't care about anybody else but yourself!"

"You don't have my best interest at heart, you have your best interest at heart!" I pointed sharply to him.

"I got both of our best interest at heart, the fuck is you saying to me, Tamia?" He spat, obviously angry now considering he was arguing back with me and he never did.

"I'm tryna help you stay out and out that hood mentality but bro you want to be down there so bad like you missing sum'."

"Like this shit here ain't enough for you, cuh."

"I really don't get that shit."

"You know how many bitches want to be in your spot?" He spat and I looked at him in complete disgust as I walked away from him completely.