3.

Yasin in the MM

Yasin in the MM.

Tamia
5 minutes later

I sat in the passenger seat of Sin's car fuming as all the things that'd just happened played over and over in my mind. I was so sick of him, I was sick of being treated this way and I was sick of taking the fall for him every damn time about every damn thing when it came to his family.

I can't lie, I was happy that Yessi called him out on his shit because it was the truth and that's why he hated me being down there.

They weren't going to sugar coat shit and the hood wasn't going to sugar coat shit, he would get called out on it every time.

That's why he ran us back to the hills every chance he could because he knew he could get away with anything there.

Since his family wasn't around to say anything.

"You gon' put your seatbelt on or you tryna go through the windshield?" He asked nonchalantly to me as he drove with one hand on the wheel and the other holding his blunt.

All while his chair was pushed all the way back.

I sat there quietly though, still in my head and I did not even respond to him in this moment.

"You can't hear?" He then said to me as a few moments passed and I still remained silent while he filled the car up with smoke from his blunt now.

"Oh aight."

"You can't hear." Was all he said, nodding his head surely as he smoked his blunt angrily now.

I knew me not saying anything right now would only cause a bigger issue later and I really wasn't in a mood for it, so I ended up saying something anyway.

"Yasin, just leave me alone right now."

"Seriously." I finally broke my silence, speaking softly to him before I put my seatbelt on like he'd asked.

"I'm so over this." I said more to myself, shifting my focus out of the passenger side's window now.

"Fuck is so you mad for, bruh?"

"Whatchu' wanted to go out with my hoe ass sisters and your thot ass friend?" He spat, turning his lip up.

"They ain't nun' but some hoes, bruh."

"I don't understand why you want to be around that shit for."

"When you already taken and got a nigga at home." He went on talking his bullshit and he wasn't doing anything but making me madder in this moment.