Discussion Board

Here's a discussion board, I do these at the end of all my books.

There are so many views and feelings about the characters, the way they acted and just the book as a whole.

Feel free to comment your opinion below.

What characters did you love?

What characters did you hate?

Was Yasin wrong for wanting to keep Tamia out of the hood?

Do you think it was wrong for Ms. Helen to use Tamia as a pawn for Yasin's money?

Do you think it was a good choice for Tamia to forgive her after years of damage; despite her reasoning?

Do you think it was a good choice for Tamia to forgive Endo after enabling her mother's words?

Do you think it was okay for Endo to go after Yessenia without asking Yasin, despite Yasin asking him to go after Tamia?

Do you think Yasin and Endo should have fought the way that they did, when all of the information was dished?

Do you think it was wrong for Tamia to leave the way that she did?

If you were in Tamia's position, would you have left Yasin the way that she did?

What would you have done differently, if you were in Tamia's position. (i.e. a 10 year relationship with unhealthy gender roles but a lot of money, cars, bags and shoes to last you a lifetime.)

Do you think it was wrong for Yasin to have girls in the house and them in Tamia's old closet; despite them both being single?

Do you think Tamia should've moved on to another man?

Do you think Yasin should've moved on to another woman?

Favorite moment/Favorite chapter?

Feel free to comment anything you like or anything you feel. These are just questions to get the conversation started.

p.s. I'll be replying to some of you.

🦋