38.

Tamia Ford
Moments later

"Wait, what?" I asked looking from my phone to him in complete shock.

I couldn't believe what the hell I was hearing right now.

"Yes, sis."

"Can he hear me?" She spoke loudly as Yasin shook his head in defeat, slowly getting up and out of my bed.

I was in complete shock at all of this new information because he had never said any of this to me and I was instantly starting to hate him all over again.

All while I'd just beginning to fall in love again.

"Tell her the truth, Yasin!"

"Because that shit is so fucking foul but he wants to be mad at your brother—"

"—like fuck out of here!" She went on screaming through the phone and I watched as Sin began getting dressed as I looked at him with eyes that could kill.

He had me so fucked up in this moment and he knew it.

I was done getting my heart broken and he played me for the very last time.

"Okay."

"Thank you, Yessi." I said into the phone, looking at him the entire time as he flicked my bedroom's light on.

"No problem, sis." Was all she said before the call ended completely.

When it did, Yasin scoffed to himself as he stayed quiet. I watched as he pulled on his shirt before grabbing his phone from my bed.

"So you don't have anything to say?" I asked him, sitting here watching as he stood there like an idiot.

"I do, ma." He finally stopped what he was doing and looked down into my eyes.

"But I already know a nigga bout' to get crucified for that shit before I can even explain it—"

"Explain it then!" I yelled, trying my hardest not to go back to the place we once were but I could easily feeling us backtracking completely.

I was beginning to think that all of this was an act and that he wasn't changed at all. Especially if during the whole two months of our break up, he was out dealing with hoes, rather than trying to work on himself and do what I'd asked of him.

It had me thinking he never even gave a fuck about any of this at all.

"Look, cuh." He spat sternly, walking up on me as he looked down into my eyes while I stood there waiting for him to speak.

"Before she even called you, Mi, I was just about to tell you that shit." He went on saying to me and I smacked my lips, not believing his lies at all.

He was never going to tell me this.

I knew he wasn't.

"Baby, I swear to you." He practically begged as I tried to walk away from but he quickly grabbed me, pulling me into his arms.

"I was just about to say this shit to you." He continued copping his plea and I was trying my hardest not to break right now.

I wanted to believe him. I did.

"Before she called, I was gon' tell you that we should talk before you let me come to your appointment and shit."

"Because I want to be a man and explain the shit to you myself—"

"But you went and paid the girls yesterday not to say anything though, right?"

"Wanting to keep me in the dark with things just like you used to, right?" I cut him off completely, not allowing him to fill my head with bullshit anymore.