45.

Yasin in the MM

Yasin in the MM

Tamia Ford
Moments later

I laid upstairs in bed, crying my eyes out as I thought about everything that life was putting me through right about now. I'd almost gotten Yasin killed and now he was doing physical therapy with a bitch that was obviously trying to take my place.

All while I'd lost our child over all of this bullshit and now I had the love of my life hating me for it all.

With seemingly no chances of healing.

It'd been two and a half months now since it all happened and I still couldn't get through to him. He never said it but didn't have to say it, I knew that he was angry at me.

He never even talked to me anymore.

It'd been a full month since we argued about this Harley bitch and still, even though he was obviously trying to do less talking with her when she was around, he never looked at me the way that he looked at her.

Plus he'd told her not to wear revealing clothes to the house anymore because I didn't like it, not because he didn't. So I knew he only did it for me to shut me up about it.

Not because he actually wanted to.

Then three days ago, this bitch came here and massaged his leg, which she'd never done before. Of course, it randomly became a thing though once Sin had addressed her about her attire.

She had him groaning all throughout the house while I was in the kitchen cooking and I knew that bitch was just being smart. She didn't really have to massage his leg, even if she did, she didn't have to do the way that she was.

So since she wanted to be petty, I started being even pettier.

While she was massaging his leg, I grabbed Sin and made him kiss me before I cursed her ass out and told her to never come to this house again.

Now the hospital had to reassign someone completely new for him. Which could take about 4 weeks,l now, prolonging his physical therapy to additional time.

I mean, I knew that he hated me for this all because I hated me too.

I'd let Yessenia's ass get into my head like he always used to say and now we'd went three full days without talking this week and two and a half months in a cold and lonely house together.

I was simply up in this room all day and night crying my eyes out. All while he was downstairs smoking and watching the game for the most part because of his leg.

It'd been forever since we even talked about us being together again and it'd been even longer since the last time he fucked me or even tried to.

I knew we still weren't together but I could just see this being the end of us. It just broke my heart deeply every time I thought about it.