34.

Tamia in the MM

Tamia in the MM.

Tamia Ford
8pm

"So can I take you or not, Tamia?" Yasin spat angrily into the phone now and I couldn't help but to giggle to myself in the mirror while I finished up with my hair.

"I don't know right now, Sin."

"I'm still thinking about it." I spoke softly to him and I could hear as he sighed deeply through the phone, obviously tired of my nonsense.

I'd been messing with him all day about not being sure if I would allow him to take me out tonight and I knew he really wanted to since he'd been asking me all day.

I'd told him that this wasn't going to be easy though, so I was simply playing hard to get. I wasn't going to let it last too much longer though because I actually did want him to take me out.

I wanted to spend time with him, just as much as he wanted to spend time with me.

Positively.

It'd been long enough.

"And I know that, baby." He obviously calmed hisself down as he spoke softer to me now.

"But I'm gon' need to know like now, if I can, because I got plans for us, ma." He went on and I raised my eyebrows in excitement now as I nodded my head as if he could see me.

"Okay." I finally gave in and as soon as I did, I could hear as his phone shifted.

"Whatchu' say?"

"You said yeah?" He asked for confirmation and I nodded my head again as I straighten my last piece of hair in the mirror.

"Yes, Yasin."

"You can take me out." I confirmed what I'd said and I could hear how happy he was in his voice but of course he tried to hide it.

"Aight, coo'." Was all he said, trying to play it cool before his phone shifted again.

"I'm bout' to get ready and shit."

"I'm gon' come get you in like a hour."

"Aight?" He said to me and I nodded, putting my flat irons down as I began to prep for my makeup.

"Okay."

"See you then." I told him before the call ended completely and when I did, I took a deep breath.

"Everything's going to go good." I said to myself.

As I began to do my makeup, it seemed as if an hour had passed by so quickly. I hadn't even realized until I was setting my final make up look and Yasin was calling my phone.

"Hello?" I answered, putting him on speaker as I stood to my feet and walked over to my bed to grab my dress.

"Yeah, baby."