39.

Tamia Ford

"Mimi!"

"We got here as soon as we could." I heard Ms. Davis's voice speak breathlessly as I quickly looked up, seeing my mom, Endo, Yessenia, Nae Nae and Tot all walking toward me.

Tears poured from my eyes as I sat there with blood all over me and in between my legs. I couldn't even speak in this moment as they all looked at me in shock, wondering what exactly was going on.

Since I hadn't even had the chance to.

I was too distraught to get it all out over the phone to them. I'd just simply told them that Yasin had gotten shot multiple times directly outside of my house.

"Tamia, baby."

"I know it's hard right now and you want to be here for Sin but you can't just sit here like this."

"You have to go and get checked out yourself, honey." Ms. Davis and my mom spoke as I continued on crying, not even able to focus right now as blood continued to get everywhere from me bleeding so much.

"Please, baby." My mom then pleaded to me, while all of them continued to try and get me to budge but I wasn't.

"No." I spoke sternly, looking up to them as tears fell from my face.

"I'm not leaving him."

"I can't leave him."

"I need to know he's okay." I spoke frantically, watching as nurses flew in and out of different rooms. in this crowded hospital. 

All I wanted know was that Yasin was okay. I didn't give a damn about anything else in this moment.

I just needed to know that he was going to be okay.

"MiMi, you—" They started again but I instantly cut them off before they could finish.

"Leave me the fuck alone!"

"I said I'm not going anywhere until I know that he's okay!" I screamed with tears pouring from my face rapidly and they all just stood there looking at with empathetic eyes.

I couldn't even look at Yessi the same in this moment as I rolled my eyes hard at her. All while tears began to pour heavily from her eyes once she saw how distraught I was, now knowing that this was all serious.

When she did, Endo comforted her with a huge hug and I just shook my head in disgust. He had never been that caring of my feelings but I guess with her it was a different story.

Fuck the both of them. I couldn't help but to think, knowing that it wasn't right to place blame but I was.

I was so angry right now.

"Can you at least tell us all of what happened then, Tamia?"

"How did this all happen?" My mother went on asking and I looked down at my hands in guilt.

I knew that I didn't want to say what really happened because I felt so stupid in this moment about it.

I knew that I had to though.

It was so important to.

"We—" I started but stopped, putting my head in my bloody heads as I cried my eyes out nonstop, I couldn't even speak.

"I don't know."

"We were doing so good—"

"We were doing so—" I started but stopped again, crying hard into my hands, feeling so stupid in this moment.