49.

Tamia Ford
Later that night

"I can't believe we're having boy, Sin." I spoke softly, laying in bed beside him.

"Yeah."

"That shit crazy." He sighed deeply, running a hand down his face in excitement.

"You finally gon' give me my son, cuh."

"A nigga been asking for for the longest." He went on and I couldn't help but to smile since he was right.

He'd been asking for a son for so long but I knew what I wanted as well. So if I couldn't have what I wanted and be completely happy throughout my pregnancy this time around. Then, I couldn't give him what he wanted because this wasn't something small.

We were being an entire human into the world.

If I was going to change my body, change my mind, change everything about myself, like you had to when it came to having a baby as woman. Then he needed to do the same in any way possible as a man.

It was the least he could do.

Now I had my ring, my house and he was out of the streets.

"I can't lie, Sin, I really wanted it to be a girl." I told him, smiling widely when I did.

"Yeah, I know."

"I'm glad it wasn't though."

"Because then I'd have two spoiled ass monsters in the crib and in my pockets, cuh."

"And you know it." I tooted my lips, making him laugh as I did the same, holding onto his hand.

"How do you feel for real though?"

"Are you happy?" I asked him, just wanting to know his feelings on it all. I just wanted to talk, something we did a lot these days.

"Yeah, I ain't even gon' like to you, ma. A nigga happy as hell you havin' my first kid".

"Even happier it's gon' be a boy." He went on expressing himself as we both looked up at the ceiling with smiles on our faces.

"I ain't got not reservations with you, Mi."

"You know that." He clarified and I nodded my head slowly, knowing that he truly did love me.

I knew that for sure.

"I know." I told him, laying my head in the crook of his neck now as he wrapped his arms tightly around me and my stomach.

"I feel the same way." I went on, reassuring him.

"It's just-" I started but stopped as he slightly let me go, looking down into my eyes.

"What's up?" He asked, waiting for me to speak and I gathered my words before I did.

"I don't know."

"I just-" I started but stopped again as he obviously waited for me to spit it out.

"I think that.."

"Before we bring a baby into this world, baby, I need you to make up with End-"

"Fuck no." He spat before I could even finish, instantly breaking my heart as I looked up into his eyes with sad ones.

"Mi, I don't care bout' them eyes , cuh."

"I swear to you, ma." He went on, seeing the look on my face and I couldn't but to bite my lip to keep it from trembling.

"The answer to that shit is no and it's gon' stay no. so don't ask bout' that shit no more, cuh." He continued on and I just sat there feeling hopeless now about the one last thing that I needed done.