My first day!

Set in Fairy Tail High, a Boarding School, Lucy just came to the neighborhood, and is starting her first day.

"Lucy!" I turn my head to see my long-time pen pal, Levy, looking at me. We started writing letters to each other because of some school project of hers, and I had lived quite a while from here. Here being Magnolia City. This is my first day starting my junior year at Fairy Tail High, and I'm pretty nervous.

"Levy, hi! It's so good to finally meet you!" I run up to her and give the blue haired girl a big hug.

"You have no idea how excited I was when you told me you were going to Fairy Tail High! I know you must've heard lots of things, but boarding school isn't any different than a regular high school. Actually, I think it's better!" Levy blushes with a cute grin, and I try to guess what she's thinking.

"Hey, now that I'm here, you can finally introduce me to this Gajeel you wrote me about!" I nudge Levy, and she blushes.

"Yeah, yeah. We're not dating yet, sadly. You just have to promise not to steal him away from me with your good looks and charm," she teases me back.

"Like I'd ever!" I exclaim at the accusation. "Levy, I consider you my best friend here, I'd never do anything like that!"

"Well, I'm also the only person you know here. At least, for now! I can't wait to introduce you to my friends!" Levy grabs my hand and starts to pull me into the campus. I quickly take hold of my bags behind me, and we shoot off.