The pink haired stranger

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" I push myself off the wall, just to force myself closer to the body of the boy who ran into me. He doesn't step away, so I lean back against the wall and brush myself off. When I finally look up at him, his mischievous onyx eyes make me shiver. I feel chills run down my spine as my body reacts to the close proximity. He's wearing a tight t-shirt that shows off his chest and muscles, and he's a good three inches taller than me. Pink hair spikes out from the top of his head, which must have been the pink I saw earlier. He notices that I'm staring, and looks down at me. I feel myself start to blush, and mentally kick myself. He notices, too, because he then turns on the charm.

"I'm Natsu Dragneel. Who're you?" He casually places one arm against the wall, which brings our bodies even closer than they were before. I gulp.

"Uhh, I'm a girl you just met. You also just shoved me into a wall. Care to explain why?" I have to do something, anything, to distract myself and gain control. His body heat makes me feel warm and comfortable, but I don't know this boy, so I take a step to the side. He turns so he's facing me.

"Oh, that. Yeah, I was just running away from this kid, but I'm sure it's all fine now."

"All fine? I bumped my head on this freaking wall and was crushed by another person, but I guess you're all fine." I start to rub my head, when Natsu lifts one of his hands.

"Are you alright? You don't have a bump... does that feel better?" Natsu places his hand on the back of my head and strokes my head, running his fingers through my hair. I whimper slightly under his touch. Suddenly, Natsu lets out a big laugh.

"W-what?" I manage to find my voice again.

"You are just too cute! What's your name, huh?" I blush at the 'cute' comment, then scold myself. I don't know what's gotten into me! Natsu just seems to have this really strong... effect over me.

"L-lucy."

"Lucy... Luce. I like it!" Natsu laughs again, and I just stand there, blushing like a fool. Natsu then tries to move his hand back to his side, but ends up tugging my hair.

"Ouch! What gives?" I whine.

"I, uh, think my ring is stuck in your hair..." Natsu frowns. He tries to get his ring unstuck, but just ends up pulling my face closer to his. He looks down and into my eyes when he feels my breath on his face. He leans in so his face is inches away from mine.

"Hrr," I breathe.

"You smell really good," Natsu comments. Fluttering his eyes ever so slightly, he leans down and lightly kisses me on the corner of my mouth. I take a breath, and I swear my heart skipped a beat. My whole body tingles, and my spine straightens. I get the sudden urge to kiss him back, on the lips, and run my fingers through his salmon colored hair.

"Natsu!" We hear a girl call. He pulls away from me, miraculously getting his ring out at the same time. My heart jumps once with an emotion I refuse to call jealousy. He lifts his hand to the girl, and she nods. When she spots me, my cheeks flush the same color as that girl's scarlet hair. My attention, however, is directed fully back at Natsu when he looks at me again.

"Maybe I'll see you around, Luce." Natsu grins as he says my new nickname. With that, he runs off to where the girl stands, this time accompanied by two, tall guys. One black haired, the other with blue hair similar to Levy's. Looking back one last time, Natsu winks at me, and I shrink under his gaze. My breathing returns to normal after he leaves, and I want to punch myself for losing control so easily. Just who is that guy?