S-class?

I push open the doors to Love and Lucky one more time, just to get tackled by Levy.

"You said you were getting a breath of air! You were out there for ages! I was starting to worry." Levy narrows her eyes when she spots my face, which I imagine is still all sorts of pink and red.

"Don't worry about me, Levy. I can take care of myself. But thanks." Looking around, most of the kids that were here before had left. The only ones left are Levy, Cana, Gajeel, and Lisanna.

"Everyone left," Gajeel points out the obvious.

"Juvia hasn't left!" The girl named Juvia rushes back through the double doors and comes to stand next to me.

"And where were you?" I nudge Juvia, glad that some attention was off my burning face.

"Watching Gray-sama. Did Lucy see Gray-sama outside? Tall, beautiful dark hair and eyes... "

"Yes, actually," I squint my eyes, now knowing the name of one of Natsu's friends. "I saw him outside with a redheaded girl, and-"

"Erza," Levy's voice steels up, but her mannerisms don't change. "That was Erza Scarlet outside. She's the very definition of feisty and scary and beautiful all rolled into one. She's the unofficial leader of a group of kids at Fairy Tail, who refers to themselves as the S-Class. Probably stands for 'superior', even though they're not..." Levy grumbles.

"Who else is in the S-Class?" I wonder out loud.

"Gray Fullbuster, of course," Lisanna starts to explain. "Laxus Dreyar, the grandson of Master. Mirajane Strauss, my sister. And technically, Natsu Dragneel," I feel myself flinch at the mention of his name, but thankfully no one notices. "He's an unofficial member of the unofficial group, but he hangs out with them all the time."

"What's he like? Natsu, I-I mean," I stutter.

"Hmm, well... Natsu is-" Lisanna begins.

"Oh, he's the school heartthrob." Cana casually throws out, reminding me of her presence.

"And heartbreaker," Levy chimes in.

"And heartbreaker," Lisanna agrees hesitantly. "Can't forget that. Most of the girls at Fairy Tail, no matter if they're our year, younger or older, have fallen for him and his charms. I, uh, actually..." Lisanna starts blushing, and I feel a strange sense in my chest. "When we were younger we'd play around as if we dated or were married. I never imagined he'd actually turn out to be like this." My face twists at the prospect of Lisanna and Natsu playing 'house' as husband and wife, but I push away the feelings as soon as they come up.

"Lucy, are you ok?" Levy asks, walking away from Gajeel to look me in the eye.

"Yeah, I think I'm just going to go back to the dorm and set up."

"Need help?" Cana politely asks.

"You don't have to, but it would be a help, thanks!" Cana nods, and we walk back to the campus.