and everyone else! Almost...

I stop when I see the sign. Love and Lucky. "It's a popular bar-slash-diner around here." I close my eyes shut, then follow Levy through the doors. The first thing I notice is the noise. A whole section of the bar is blocked off, and bursting with loud teenagers. Much to my surprise, Levy heads straight for them.

"Hey guys!"

"Levy!" The room seems to shake with the voices as they echo my friend's name.

"I'd like to introduce you to my friend, Lucy. She moved here recently, and she now goes to Fairy Tail High."

"Lucy, huh?" A familiar looking brunette walks up to me, drink in hand. She's wearing brown, tight pants and what looks like a blue bathing suit top. I wrack my brain trying to remember where I've seen her face, then it hits me. This is the girl in all those photos back in my new room. Cana!

"Yeah."

"I'm Cana Alberona, I guess we'll be rooming together. Levy!" Cana raises her voice to grab the attention of the short girl just a few feet away from us.

"Yeah?" Levy responds in an equally unreasonably loud voice.

"Is Lucy cool?" I realize that Cana's voice has a slight slur to it.

"Yeah, Lucy's the best! She's cool, don't worry." I smile as Levy sticks up for me.

"Awesomesauce. Do you drink?" Cana raises her glass to me before taking a long sip.

"Uh, not frequently. At events I do, I guess."

"Events, huh? Well, call me at your next party! Woo, house party with the new girl!" Cana raises her arms, and everyone else follows, cheering. I laugh, backing away from Cana in her 'loose' state.

"So Lucy," Levy drapes an arm over my shoulders. "You met Cana, now it's time for you to meet some other people. You're gonna see a lot of faces, try to keep up." Levy smiles and winks at me. She wasn't kidding. After a lot of meet and greets, I had met her two childhood friends Jet and Droy, a man named Reedus, Bisca and Alzack (who are dating), Warren, Freed, Bixlow, Evergreen, Laki, Lisanna, Elfman, Juvia, and Gajeel. I take a breath and look around the room. The first thing to catch my eye is Levy and Gajeel. Gajeel is sitting in an armed chair, while Levy sits on one of the arms, laughing at something he must have said. She catches my eye, and waves me over.

"Hi, Gajeel. Levy told me lots about you." I smile, knowing Levy must be blushing like crazy.

"Oh really? And what did the shrimp say?" The burly, muscular boy gives me a lopsided, troublemaker grin, and I laugh. What did Levy get herself into?

"You know, only good things."

"Now what good things could Shrimp have to say about me?" He pats her head, and she pouts.

"My name is Levy. Say it! Le-vy."

"Shrim-PUH. Yup, got it." Gajeel laughs, and Levy just pokes him in the cheek.

"There are a lot of people here," I state the obvious, mentally hitting myself.

"Yeah, but this isn't even the half of it. There are still a lot of people a Fairy Tail High you have yet to meet, and then there are our friends from the Magnolia Public School." Levy smiles at my obvious internal pain. "I'm sure you can handle it. Be strong, Lucy!" Levy laughs, a pure sound that jolts me out of my temporary misery.

"Haha, be strong, Lucy!" I hear Cana chant, without knowing why. She's apart from the group, leaning up against one of the bartenders, whose name is Macao, I think.

"Be strong Lucy, be strong Lucy!" I begin to hear from all sides. Looking around, I notice the kids sitting around the table that don't attend Fairy Tail High. I caught some of their names, like Lyon, Toby, Sherry, Sting, Rogue, and others. All the Fairy Tail kids have something, anything with the school's insignia on it, and we have to wear it at all times. I have a charm bracelet, so I added a Fairy Tail charm to it. I also have a Fairy Tail necklace, but I'm not wearing it.

"Hey Levy, I think I'm going to take a breath outside. I'll be back, so don't worry." I tap Levy on the shoulder, and I know she heard me, but she gently waves me away. Her eyes lock on with Gajeel's again, and I can sense the electricity between them. How are they not dating yet?

"C'mere shrimp!" I turn away, smiling at the sound of Gajeel's rough voice calling his nickname for Levy. I push open the doors to the bar and look at the clear blue sky. I walk over to the side of the building and watch the trees blow in the wind. Just as I close my eyes in thought, a flash of pink color runs across my vision.

"Whaa?" I have just enough time to blurt as I am body slammed into the side of the building.