In public??

"Cana NYA!" I exclaim. Standing outside Love & Lucky, I remember the cat ears that are still on my head.

"NO!" Cana yells, shooting me a look that freezes me in place. One hand hovers above the ears, ready to take them off. Cana composes herself, "just think of it this way. If you don't take off those ears, I won't have to punish you later." Something in Cana's eyes flashed when she spoke, and I slowly move my hand away. Sighing, I open the doors, and walk in.

"Cana, Lu... Lu-chan?" Levy's already sitting at the table, with new company I wouldn't have expected. I nod to her and Lisanna.

"Levy-chan and... Erza? Gray, Mira? What are you guys all doing here?" I begin. I feel Cana glare at me and reluctantly add, "... nya..."

"I should be asking you the questions!" Levy counters. "What has Cana been doing to you, Lu-chan?" Cana glares at me again, daring to reveal her secret passion. I keep my mouth shut, and she turns to Levy when I don't say anything.

"You mean Neko- Lucy. It's just a little... experiment."

"O- ok," Levy responds, shocked and confused.

"Take a seat, guys." Lisanna moves over, as if us standing was making her nervous. Cana takes the seat Lisanna made, but I stay standing. Gray looks up, and moves over, freeing the tiniest bit of space at the end for me.

"Sorry," he shrugs. "Erza takes up a lot of space."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Flames start coming out of Erza's mouth, and Gray apologizes quickly. I perch at the edge of the bench, and Cana orders us sandwiches. Reaching behind me, I tug at the corset. I've been hugging the sweater around me, so the corset feels tighter, not to mention itchier. I need to fix this.

"Uh, excuse me. I'm just going to the restroom." I politely stand up and leave, feeling self conscious in the clothing no one knows I'm wearing. A blush spreads across my cheeks as I walk away from the table.

__________________________________________________________

Approaching the bathrooms, I notice that there are only two unisex bathrooms, and one of them has a sign that says 'out of order'. I sigh, and lean against a wall, preparing for a long wait. After what feels like forever, I hear a toilet flush from behind the door, and running water. I wait a couple more minutes, until I hear the door handle shake. I take a breath, and the occupant rushes out of the bathroom.

"N- Natsu!" I exclaim, as the boy almost head-butts me, again.

"Oh, hiya Luce. Whatcha doing?"

"Um, going to the bathroom." I nudge towards the door.

"Ok. Wait, you got a... here." Natsu reaches around my waist, and removes a large piece of lint from my sweater. I immediately recognize it as something that must have come from the tail that I wore earlier, and I blush even more.

"T- thanks."

"Are you ok? You're blushing..." Natsu lightly touches the small of my back, before moving his hand away. At least, he tries to move his hand away. Yet again, his stupid ring catches onto something of mine.

"Hey, what gives!" I cry as Natsu pulls his hand towards him. The cardigan comes flying off, sending me spinning. Natsu stands there, my sweater still connected to his ring, watching me.

"L- Lucy?" I scramble to cover myself up, wailing in defeat. "Lucy, what are you wearing?" I open one eye out of embarrassment, and see that Natsu himself is blushing too. I guess that's some kind of relief.

"Just- just give me my sweater back!" I remove one hand from my body to try and grab the article of clothing. Natsu pulls back.

"Hold on, it's still connected to my ring. Do you still have to go to the bathroom?" He asks thoughtfully.

"N- no. The problem's gone. Replaced with a new one," I mutter. Natsu looks at me.

"Hey, I didn't mean to cause trouble! Anyways, I can't get your sweater off my ring."

"Well, how will I cover myself?!"

"You'll just have to put it on." Natsu holds out one side with his free hand. I notice that the sweater is fine for the most part, and that his hand is only connected where he last touched me. The small of my back.

"Hmm." Reluctantly, I put my arms through the sleeves and wrap it around myself again. The only thing I can feel is Natsu's hand firmly pressed against my lower back.

"Better?" He asks, getting that husky tone he had when we first met. This time, however, I just roll my eyes. I realize what he's doing, but that doesn't mean I can stop my body from reacting. When I speak, my throat is dry and my tone is low.

"Just don't get any funny ideas."

"Don't worry, Luce. You're with me. Now let's go sit down." I can feel Natsu silently laughing at me through the vibrations of his hand. I elbow him in the side, which just makes him laugh more. Natsu guides me back over to the table with a steady hand.