Cana Alberona can be scary!

I fall back onto my new bed, already made with my favorite pink sheets, and star blanket.

"Ugh, pink..." I groan to myself. Why'd they have to be pink!?

"What's gotten under your skin?" Cana, who's writing something at her desk. She crumples another piece of paper, and shoots it into the trash bin. It bounces against the other papers already filling it up, and rolls somewhere to the side.

"The color pink..." I mutter, curling up into a fetus position.

"Pink, huh?" I can hear Cana's smile.

"Yeah. Why does it have to be so bright, and loud, and out there?! Why can't it just be straightforward?"

"What does that even mean?" Cana laughs, crumpling up yet another paper, and throwing it out.

"N- nothing. But hey, what are you doing?" I push myself to sitting, and try to look over at what Cana's doing.

"I'm, uh... I- Hey!" Cana exclaims, as I pull a paper out of the can and flatten it.

"KYA! This is really good!" Holding the paper at arm's length, I see a mesmerizing charcoal drawing of a mermaid holding a jar, with long hair pushed back, and a scowl on her face.

"D- don't look at that!" Cana squeals.

"It's so realistic... This is amazing, what are you doing crumpling it?!" I ask her, flattening out the wrinkles. "Can I keep it?"

"Oh- you actually like it?" Her voice grows soft.

"Of course, it's beautiful! I'm taping it up by my bed, like all your photos, ok?"

"O- ok. Thanks."

"So is this what you do all this time? Draw charcoals? I thought you were writing or something..."

"Because that's what you do?" Cana laughs, and my cheeks burn again.

"H- how?!"

"I've seen your stuff. It's not half bad. Keep it up." Cana looks at me, both of our cheeks a scarlet red. She stands up and walks over to my bed.

"O- only if you make me another drawing! One that you won't throw away."

"Heh, actually... I was going to ask you if you could be my model for some."

"HAI!"

"Yeah, I've got all of these really cute outfits for a portfolio I'm trying to make. If you'd just model them for me..."

"Cana just got a really creepy look on her face!" I exclaim out loud. Cana snickers, and moves closer to me.

"Hah!" She jumps on top of me, and wrestles me into the blankets.

"Cana!"

"I've got you! Now promise you'll be a good model."

"Whaa!!"

"Promise me! Ahaha!"

"I- I promise!"

"Promise what?" Cana got really scary all of the sudden!

"I promise I'll be a good model."

"And wear everything I ask?"

"Yeah, ok. Just let me up!" Cana takes her hands off my wrists, and grins wickedly.

"Pleasure doing business with you, roommate!"

"Ehhh!" Now I'm scared... What have I gotten myself into?

*

*

*

Hey I just wanted to say thank you to my very awesome readers! I really feel the support and I love all of you guys, THANKS!!