Maybe they're not so bad...

"You WHAT?" Levy scolds me. We're standing in the yard between the girls' and boys' dormitories.

"We lost track of time. That's why I was late coming back to the dorms. But we don't have class today- it's the weekend- so there's no real problem, right?" I look down at the frowning bluenette. Her hands are on her hips, and the slight breeze blows back her short hair.

"Yeah, but lost track of time doing WHAT?" Levy stomps her foot, frustrated that I haven't given her many details. I'm still a little embarrassed with myself that I blushed when Natsu gave me certain looks, or helped me with the games.

"I told you! We were just playing arcade games." I try to defend myself, until finally Levy puffs her cheeks and drops it. I sigh in relief.

"Hey! Garden Girl!" I hear a sharp voice that automatically commands attention. There can be only one girl with that kind of voice here at FTH...

"Yo, ERZA! That's not my name!" Levy shouts indignantly at the redhead, who is standing some ways off with Gray and Mira.

"Haha, I know. Just messin' with ya. You are coming to the student council meeting during lunch, right? We still have a lot of work to do for the Back to School party, and I can't make it." Erza walks over to us, grace and poise in every step. Her voice doesn't match her stature, however. It's coated with a syrupy sweetness that doesn't match her serious persona. Sill, Erza doesn't seem to be a bad person.

"Of course, I wouldn't skip out on duties!" Levy crosses her arms.

"Good. I'm counting on you. You're a hard worker, and a key part of the student council. There's no one else who could plan parties like you, you know." With that, Erza saunters off towards Gray and Mira. She came off as hard, but left with a sweet note to Levy. I wonder if there's more under that tough, leader-esque shell of hers. Mira makes eye contact with me, and giggles.

Maybe the S-class isn't that bad...