Cana and Levy's dresses!

Cana bursts through our door and tosses her things onto her messy bed. Levy sits down on my bed. I enter the room slowly and sit next to her.

"Hey, you guys wanna see my dress?" Cana teases.

"OF COURSE!" Levy and I squeal.

"I mean, we'll be seeing it anyways, you know?" I smile at her. Cana walks over to her closet and pulls out a spaghetti strap, navy blue party dress with black lace embellishments over the chest and skirt. Holding it up to her body, the dress falls just above her knee, and poofs out ever so slightly.

"UTSUKUSHI!" we both shout (T/N: Beautiful). Cana twirls, then laughs, falling on her bed.

"Now it's your turn, Lucy!"

"Oh, I..." I say, reluctant to show them the contents of my closet. "Why not Levy first! I'd rather go later." I stammer quickly, trying to cover my unease.

"Oh, uh. Ok," Levy blushes. I grab the room key, and we head over to Levy and Lisanna's dorm.

__________________________________________________________

"THATS PERFECT!" I cry. Levy's dress is white with a dark green sash and bow. The bottom of the dress also has green swirls, making it look like there are little vines crawling up the skirt.

"Thanks! I knew it was my dress the moment I saw it."

"I love it!" Cana agrees. I look around levy's room. She has a giant bookshelf spilling over with both classics and comics. On her desk is also an open book, some notebooks, and pens. I stand up when I realize I'm not sitting on her bed, but that I'm on Lisanna's.

"Hey, where's Lisanna?" I ask.

"I don't know? Out with Mira?" Levy shrugs.

"You know, I don't see them together much, even if they are sisters. Why is that?"

"Well..." Levy starts.

"Mira was never exactly supportive of Lisanna's first (and only) boyfriend. She never thought they were right for each other, and Lisanna took a lot of offense. She really loved him." Cana explains.

"Oh."

"Yeah well, he broke up with her, and only ever had short flings after that. I think that gave her hope, though." Levy says thoughtfully.

"Why's that?" Cana asks.

I reply suddenly, with new insight, "she probably thinks he misses her. That the only reason he has short flings is because of her!"

Levy nods, "and she desperately wants to get back together with him. But she's extremely soft spoken about it if you ask. I think it's because he's had so many flings since their breakup in eighth grade..." I look back at Lisanna's side of the room. Her walls are also covered in photographs like Cana's, but instead of clipped to string, a lot of them are framed, or taped directly on the wall. She also has magazine clippings taped to the wall. I point to one picture of a young girl and boy smiling together at the beach.

"Who's that?" I point to the boy, the girl obviously being Lisanna.

"You can't tell?" Cana asks sarcastically. I look closer, and see that under the giant sun hat, the boy has bright pink hair...

"Natsu? They knew each other when they were that little?" I say in disbelief.

"Yeah. They were best friends. Then Natsu kinda became S-Class, and he-" Cana frowns when Levy sticks her hand over her mouth.

"Dropped his old friends. Except for Gray. They've known each other for ages too."

"Oh, ok." I frown a little, feeling like I've stepped into a whole family of friends that's existed longer than I would know.

"Let's go back now," Cana says, sensing my mood. "It's time for you to show us your dress!!"