Getting ready for the dance!

I stand with my arms in front of school-issued closet protectively.

"What's the big deal?" Cana asks, impatiently. "I've seen your closet a million times."

"That... That's not my entire closet." I spot Levy out of the corner of my eye widen her eyes, realizing my dilemma. "But I can trust you guys..." I almost whisper.

"Ok, what in the world are you talking abo- EHHHH!!!!" Cana immediately breaks into a scream after I push aside my 'closet'. I have a row of clothes covering the real back of my closet, which is carved into the wall to hold my clothes. This is where all the designer stuff is. When the headmaster realized I had a lot more stuff to bring with me, he allowed for some... modifications to our dorm. The real closet behind is filled with gifts from family friends, and occasionally my dad when he is 'rewarding' me for something... Which doesn't happen often...

"Lucy, what...?" Cana sighs in awe, feeling the materials and looking at the clothes.

"Lu- chan... I didn't know THIS is what being rich looks like!"

"Rich!?" Cana turns her head to me.

"... Heartfilia." I look at my feet, my face burning up.

"LUCY HEARTFILIA?!?!" Cana squeals. She looks at Levy, who's still mesmerized by the closet. "And you knew about this?"

"Yeah." Levy smiles.

"So..?" Cana prompts me.

"So what?"

"So what dress are you wearing?? You have all this to choose from!"

"Uhh... I think I'd rather go simple. I have this really cute strapless pink and white dress..."

"SHOW US!!!" They scream at me. Widening my eyes, I reach into my real closet and pull out the dress. The dress is a light pink with a darker rose pattern, a sweetheart line, and white ruffles. It falls just mid-thigh.

"Oh my god Lucy you have the best taste ever!"

"Yeah, I should steal from your real closet more often now!" Cana agrees.

"Wait, do you already steal from my closet??!" I look at her, and she laughs.

"Well now I know I was taking from the wrong closet! And I always returned them."

"Ok. Just, be careful with the designer stuff."

"I would never dream of ripping or spilling anything on them," Cana says, already holding up a shirt.

"That's not what I mean. I don't care about that. I just don't want people asking you how you got next season's line before even the tabloids."

"Good point," Levy agrees, holding up a skirt.

__________________________________________________________

Half an hour later, we've all showered and put on our dresses.

"Now the deal is what to do with our hair." Cana holds up strands of her long, brown hair.

"Don't worry, I can call Cancer. He's my hair specialist, and personal stylist." I pick up my phone, and Cancer appears, fast as magic, in our room.

"What will it be, ebi?"

"Two braids on either side, pinned up in the back with this dark rose, please!" I smile at Cancer, and he gets to work. Levy decides to keep it plain and simple as usual, and asks Cancer just to help her with her green bandanna. Cana asks Cancer to gently waterfall braid her hair, leaving two strands of hair out to frame her face.