Neko- Lucy!

***

Thank you all so much for 1.2k reads over all!!! That's amazing!! ^-^ I'm so glad people are enjoying my story, and I apologize if I'm not always on top of the updates. Much love to all of you, and thanks again!!!

<3

***

"Cana! I don't wanna wear this!" I squeal from behind the makeshift curtain of sheets. We found random times for me to model for Cana. Right after classes, during lunch. This is our third session: Thursday, right before lunch.

"You promised, Lucy! I thought you didn't break promises."

"I never said that," I mutter.

"So you do?"

"No! Ugh, fine." I shyly step out from the curtain and reveal myself.

"TAKE OFF THE ROBE!" Cana yells. I shrug the robe off my shoulders, to reveal the outfit Cana had planned. My 'top' is little more than a black corset with the lacing in the front, and pink ruffles. I'm also wearing very short shorts, which also has pink lace, and a red and white belt. The thigh high boots are black with pink rings around the bottom. Covering my hands are gloves which resemble huge cat paws. Topping the whole thing off is a tail, and cat ears on the top of my head.

"Uhh..." I shuffle my feet and blush scarlet all over.

"KAWAII!" She squeals. (T/N: Cute)

"Uh, Cana, I'd-"

"WAIT!!! From now on you say 'nya' at the end of your sentences!"

"Uh, Cana how long do I have to wear this... nya?"

"Hai! Not long, Neko- Lucy. Just until I finish drawing you." (T/N: Neko- Cat)

"That's what you said last time! And the time before!" Already, Cana had me try on a bunny costume, a maid costume, a couple bathing suits, and a black strapless dress with a high slit, detached sleeves, and a red sash (A/N: Virgo star dress, Leo star dress). Cana laughs at me, and points to her bed, which has been covered with a red blanket.

"Just lay here, and let me draw you." I follow her directions, and we spend the next half hour like that. A couple of times Cana tells me to move my hand or foot to a different position, and the lighting changes with the clouds, but otherwise it's pretty good. Suddenly, my stomach growls. Cana looks up.

"G-gomen, Cana. I think it's lunchtime." Cana sighs. (T/N): Gomen- Sorry)

"You're right. Let's go to Love and Lucky."

"Ok," I stand up and start to take off the giant gloves.

"Noo!" Cana interrupts. I freeze, one paw almost off. "You can't take the outfit off! It took forever to put on!"

"Ugh... can I at least take off the paws and tail?"

"Ok, just keep on everything else!" Cana nods, and hands me an opaque, long, black cardigan that goes down to the middle of my thigh. I put my arms through, and wrap them around myself.

"I'm ready. Let's go."

I'm going to regret this, aren't I?