The Princess of Fairy Tail High

*warning* there is some cursing in this chapter-- XD

I take my seat in Professor Gildart's class, when some girl walks past my desk, casually and 'accidentally' sliding all my books off the desk.

"Oops, my bad," she smiles sweetly while sauntering away.

"Here, let me help Luce," Natsu reaches over and picks up one of my books for me. I hear an actual snarl, and look up at the random girl. Trying to get her spiteful face out of my head, I look at Natsu gratefully.

"Thank you, Natsu."

"No problem." He smiles and turns back to face the front. The girl takes her seat behind me.

Leaning over my shoulder she whispers, "doesn't matter. You'll get what you deserve, trust-fund bitch."

"What does that mean?" I ask myself aloud. My answer comes on in seconds with the school announcements. The first couple are normal, get your tickets for the halloween dance, this club meets at this room instead, this teacher needs a cover at this time. At the end however, there's static of the microphone, and the announcer changes their tone of voice.

"We also have a very special announcement for all of you! Our very own princess is right here in our midsts, and none of us knew! And that's shocking, right? Seeing how she never told us her last name, yet she's in every magazine. That's right ladies and gentlemen, I'm talking about our very own, Lucy Heartfilia!"

My name sounds like an insult in her mouth, and that makes my heart clench. Everyone in the classroom, save the teacher, turns to look at me. Levy looks upset and protective at the same time. Natsu looks confused, shocked, and possibly upset that I didn't tell him myself. The girl behind me smirks and throws something at the back of my head. I stand up in a rush to avoid all these eyes, but on my way out I accidentally knock Levy's book off her desk. She gives me an apologetic glance, but people around the room snicker and continue to stare.

"Nice going, princess," someone sneers. People start laughing, and I actually race out of the classroom.

I run into the girl's bathroom, hoping to find some peace and quiet, and splash my face with water. Unfortunately, there are other girls on here already.

"Did you hear that?! Lucy Heart-" one girl begins to her friend. They both look at me, and I continue my deer in headlights look at them.

"What are you looking at?" The other girl asks sharply.

"Bitch probably think's she's better than us," her friend whispers. They both giggle.

"Sorry princess, we'll give you some space." They giggle their way out of the bathroom, and I want nothing more than to punch a mirror, or better yet, their faces. Instead I grip the sides of the sink and stare into the face in the mirror. My phone vibrates, and I barely feel it. Finally reaching for my phone I see three missed calls from my father.
Jude Heartfilia.
The name rolls over my tongue with an unpleasant taste. Taking a few more deep breaths, I step out of the bathroom and go back to class. I reluctantly open the door, and avoid meeting anyone's eyes, even Levy's, and especially Natsu's.

__________________________________________________________

"Who could have done this?" Levy loyally slams a hand on the table. We're eating lunch at a table in the corner of the cafeteria, because leaving the school campus grounds now means being hounded by other students or reporters who somehow got a hold of the news.

"I have an idea," Cana sighs and shakes her head.

"Who?" Erza asks fiercely.

"Lisanna," she whispers.